Im wondering

picklerick

just why most sell stuff that used to have a hell of a lot of buy orders now have no buy orders? by that i mean like the bots stopped putting buy orders and some have no buy orders from bots

i don't know. it's really hard to find good bulk deals, now. you can buy bulk for cheaper, and you can reason with a person. Not with bots though, it always feels like you're getting screwed.

7 minutes ago, cyrysthecold said:

i don't know. it's really hard to find good bulk deals, now. you can buy bulk for cheaper, and you can reason with a person. Not with bots though, it always feels like you're getting screwed.

but what i seen from the clasifieds were lots of sell orders but barely/no buy orders

I noticed that a lot of buy orders are gone from pages that usually were full, and even on some unusuals I follow.

I assume it has something to do with the bp.tf update, maybe the 'fallback inventory' doesn't register currency correctly, so it hides people's buy listings for 'not enough currency'

Just a guess.

26 minutes ago, Apo said:

I noticed that a lot of buy orders are gone from pages that usually were full, and even on some unusuals I follow.

I assume it has something to do with the bp.tf update, maybe the 'fallback inventory' doesn't register currency correctly, so it hides people's buy listings for 'not enough currency'

Just a guess.

yas thats what i mean

Archived