The new look of classifieds is trash.

The King Himself

It looks horrible, the icons are annoyingly small when they could easily be bigger like before instead of more white nothingness. The extra lines of text and all like why? It was perfectly fine and yall f*cked it up. W H Y

Screenshot_20181028-220800.png

Aside from the images being suitable for ants and utterly painful to look at on a decently sized monitor, searches are also competely broken. Nothing shows up when searching for ranges of stuff like craft numbers.

So yeah, I definitely hope this was a mistake and not an intended update.

2 minutes ago, Highfeather said:

Aside from the images being suitable for ants and utterly painful to look at on a decently sized monitor, searches are also competely broken. Nothing shows up when searching for ranges of stuff like craft numbers.

So yeah, I definitely hope this was a mistake and not an intended update.

Hopefully they're sorting stuff out. As it currently stands I apparently don't even have enough keys / ref for under 2 key buy orders, but other people's buy orders do show on the exact same item pages 🤔

2 hours ago, Narcifiend said:

It looks like the classified listings just lost some class.

Kill me now.

Now it’s just ified listings. 

I'm starting to hate this even more now. My listing descriptions don't show to anyone (first thought only I didn't see them but I didn't see them when using incognito/was logged out in bp.tf) so yeah, maybe these 2 IQ site editors could, idk, not release the update when it's literally in alpha stage over the perfectly fine previous site .-.

Archived