How much is the hat i unboxed

XenSakura

I can confirm that literally everyone else got an unusual Patriot Peak.  What did you do different, to be literally the only one left out?  Did you send personal hate mail to GabeN? 

Regardless, that does suck.  I'm sorry you got stuck with an unusual all-class with a Halloween effect.

36 minutes ago, 3.50 said:

I can confirm that literally everyone else got an unusual Patriot Peak.  What did you do different, to be literally the only one left out?  Did you send personal hate mail to GabeN? 

Regardless, that does suck.  I'm sorry you got stuck with an unusual all-class with a Halloween effect.

All I get is scammers and nothing but constant disrespect from traders who are like

," OH WOW LOOK AT THAT FUCKING UGLY HAT. YOU SHOULD DELETE IT."

25 minutes ago, Mew2! said:

All I get is scammers and nothing but constant disrespect from traders who are like

," OH WOW LOOK AT THAT FUCKING UGLY HAT. YOU SHOULD DELETE IT."

Bait

Oh so you were the one who got the unbox on the well wrapped? Not sure what to think about your post on sharking when you made the world’s worst offer on a galactic peak lol

Also if u don’t like your unusual I’ll give you a nuts and bolts peak for it don’t worry 

3 minutes ago, LSO said:

Just thought we could all take a trip down memory lane:

*says there’s no such thing as an ugly hat*

*calls his hat dumb*

6 hours ago, Mew2! said:

All I get is scammers and nothing but constant disrespect from traders

If you don't want to get shit from us, just don't complain about things if you don't have a good reason. Your hat is decent looking and has a halloween effect. If you seriously want a patriot peak, why not just gamble more with virtual crates or just directly buy one.

If none of them work... try the dark magic

EDIT: There are many F2Ps without any unusuals, or even a unique cosmetic. You should be proud of unboxing a Assassin grade hat with a halloween effect.

• XenSakura locked this topic

Archived