Earbuds Equip region changed 0.o

Adolf Storms

So I've sold my earbuds the last 'spike' they had but I'm curious what the new equip_region update means on them.

Anyone??

Is this to prevent them from being equipped with the deadbeats or safe'n'sound? Or things of that nature?

So many bugs and glitches still remain in the game .... and what's this? A useless equip region update was somewhat a bigger priority than patching bugs. lmao

1 hour ago, ItzPoppy said:

So many bugs and glitches still remain in the game .... and what's this? A useless equip region update was somewhat a bigger priority than patching bugs. lmao

Changing equip region is a lot easier than fixing bugs and you get paid the same amount 

3 hours ago, Pyotoru said:

Anyone knows how now unusual taunt effect Roaring Rockets looks after change, is it no longer thrash?

What I gathered from a friend is the fact that there are now two rockets shown instead of one, making the effect quite a bit more interesting.

Can't believe the beep man is no longer a misc! omg that's heart-breaking to me :( (No more shirts / hats under it so now can't count stat track shirts or have an unusual effect above the beep man)

Earbuds seem to be no different than before.

No more hats with Kiev.

Valve is wierd 😕

4 hours ago, Bocks said:

What I gathered from a friend is the fact that there are now two rockets shown instead of one, making the effect quite a bit more interesting.

yes there are 2 rockets/dragons/thingies and more frequent. very happy with the effect when it came out, but now is even better :) screaming tiger meets showstopper totally!!

• Adolf Storms locked this topic

Archived