Any sales yet on the newer cloud effects?

Communist Moose

Just wondering if any all classes with the Galactic Gateway or the others were unboxed.

I really want one and was hoping to hear of any sale prices so I can see if I can afford one.

17 minutes ago, Horsestepping said:

The only all-class cosmetic that can be unusual in the new crate is Lucky Cat Hat, so good luck.

I've heard a rotation sensation was unboxed with the new cloud effect, and I met a guy with a Nasty Norsemann with a new effect too.

I'd like to stay away from the new hats, I don't think they're very appealing. 

28 minutes ago, Communist Moose said:

I've heard a rotation sensation was unboxed with the new cloud effect, and I met a guy with a Nasty Norsemann with a new effect too.

Good point. Old all-class hats with new effects will be even rarer however.

3 minutes ago, Horsestepping said:

Good point. Old all-class hats with new effects will be even rarer however.

Just hope affordable and not over priced like hell, fingers crossed.

I am expecting to dish out a few hundred keys though.

42 minutes ago, Communist Moose said:

Yes a rotation with dark doorway or eldritch opening was unboxed, very cool hat but unfortunately it was almost instantly sharked.

16 minutes ago, unstopaBULLY said:

Yes a rotation with dark doorway or eldritch opening was unboxed, very cool hat but unfortunately it was almost instantly sharked.

Damn...

Guess I will have to keep waiting then.

multiple have been unboxed, some even tradable right now from unboxing older crates, but some hats such as patriot peak, well wrapped hat, hunter in darkness have sold for hundreds of keys, the well wrapped for instance recently sold for 501 pure

Yup. A friend of mine, and an absolute madman unboxed not one but TWO God-tier all class unusuals with dark doorway. His well wrapped sold for 501 pure as the guy said above, and his patriot peak dark doorway sold instantly when he listed it for 400 pure on bp.tf. Also a galactic gateway peak has been unboxed, and the owner has been getting some crazy offers.

by the way, imma be the one to say it first but Dark doorway>>>>>>Galactic Gateway. Seriously. 

22 minutes ago, R3SP4WN said:

Yup. A friend of mine, and an absolute madman unboxed not one but TWO God-tier all class unusuals with dark doorway. His well wrapped sold for 501 pure as the guy said above, and his patriot peak dark doorway sold instantly when he listed it for 400 pure on bp.tf. Also a galactic gateway peak has been unboxed, and the owner has been getting some crazy offers.

by the way, imma be the one to say it first but Dark doorway>>>>>>Galactic Gateway. Seriously. 

Lmao i offered on them and got insta-rejected

RIP my dreams

9 hours ago, R3SP4WN said:

Damn, the hype is crazy. I prefer the gateway or doorway, just like the blue more.

Guess I'll have to save up more and see my options as the event goes on.

On 10/25/2018 at 9:49 AM, Big Ol Bessie said:

I bought a dark doorway hellmet for 430$ cdn off the scm market. No regrets hat looks sexy as fuck

Damn!

I like that hat, and the effect is amazing. Congrats on the purchase!

I hope a brown bomber gets the galactic gateway, I'd easily pay over 300-400+ keys depending on the rarity,

If it ever gets unboxed, I must know lol

Archived