Pricing on Unusual

Bisto1

Hi, i opened up one of the blue moon crates and got an unusual Hunter in the Darkness, Commando Grade Hat, Unusual Effect: Clairvoyance.

Can anyone recommend any pricing? i have a friend who's offering me around 30 keys for it.

Is it too early? i heard these unusuals are new to the game.

11 minutes ago, Bisto1 said:

i have a friend who's offering me around 30 keys for it.

Yeah, I'd be cautious of selling it to a friend of a mere 30 keys. Pretty much a lowball in anyone's books. The Orbiting Fire Hunter in the Darkness is priced at 50 keys, long with other similar effects, so it's definitely worth more than 30 keys. I'd give it a couple of days to weeks to wait for other offers as the effect is incredibly new with a better-than-average / one-of-the-more-desired effect.

23 minutes ago, Mengh. said:

Yeah, I'd be cautious of selling it to a friend of a mere 30 keys. Pretty much a lowball in anyone's books. The Orbiting Fire Hunter in the Darkness is priced at 50 keys, long with other similar effects, so it's definitely worth more than 30 keys. I'd give it a couple of days to weeks to wait for other offers as the effect is incredibly new with a better-than-average / one-of-the-more-desired effect.

Yeah he's pushing me pretty hard to lock in the deal with the usual "if you don't accept then i'll need to know because i can sell these items to someone else"

At the end of the day, i was going to sell in the community market for £57 and profit £55 and leave it there, but i forgot how pricey unusuals actually are, and i have no friends who play tf2 so i can't get any second opinions 😕

Well, Circling Heart was fairly recently priced at 90 Keys a couple of months ago. I would say Clairvoyance is about the same teir as that, maybe even a bit better. So I would say it’s about 90-100. However, for all we know, a lot of these effects may be unboxed which might devalue them. Well, hopefully that helps!

56 minutes ago, Bisto1 said:

Yeah he's pushing me pretty hard to lock in the deal with the usual "if you don't accept then i'll need to know because i can sell these items to someone else"

At the end of the day, i was going to sell in the community market for £57 and profit £55 and leave it there, but i forgot how pricey unusuals actually are, and i have no friends who play tf2 so i can't get any second opinions 😕

Sounds like your „friend“ is trying to rush you into making a bad deal. 

1 hour ago, Bisto1 said:

Hi, i opened up one of the blue moon crates and got an unusual Hunter in the Darkness, Commando Grade Hat, Unusual Effect: Clairvoyance.

Can anyone recommend any pricing? i have a friend who's offering me around 30 keys for it.

i'd easily trade you 90-100 keys in hats

On 10/23/2018 at 5:23 AM, Bisto1 said:

I really hope you didn’t sell to your “friend.”

30 Keys is an INSANE lowball, and he made it ever so clear in how he wants you to secure the deal right away, most likely to get the unusual before you can absolutely get better offers. I’d offer considerably more, as clairvoyance is a dope looking effect, and the hunter is a personal favorite of mine as well.

Archived