I UNBOXED A NEW UNUSUAL

XenSakura

Hm doesn't sound too good but I'd try and sell it for 125 keys for now. Have a good one and for the love of God check your trade offers and the actual value of hats before accepting. Don't blindly trust people what they say.

Always start off listing it high. Update happened 1 day ago. Meaning this is probably the best time to sell it as it will most likely be the highest it will go for. Try 300 ish keys to start with and see how it goes from their. Halloween effect well wraps sell for a good amount believe it or not and are somewhat desired. Best of luck bb

21 minutes ago, Loaferman said:

Always start off listing it high. Update happened 1 day ago. Meaning this is probably the best time to sell it as it will most likely be the highest it will go for. Try 300 ish keys to start with and see how it goes from their. Halloween effect well wraps sell for a good amount believe it or not and are somewhat desired. Best of luck bb

thanks for advice

You made a post about how bad the trading in tf2 is and now this...

Well be patient.update just came out so wait awhile.your hat is the highest grading in that case so yeh

6 hours ago, Errdum said:

What case/crate you unbox? Just curious.

its not hard to check what case it is.he already said the hat's name.anyways its from the tough break case

5 hours ago, Bocks said:

Got a Patriot Peak with Galactic Gateway just now, but your unbox ain't bad either my dude. gg

i think the OP is buying patriot peak unusuals with the new effects

Archived