I was banned over a year ago, any chance at an appeal?

Krebsey

Hello Everyone,

you guys may remember me as the guy who bought a 70 key hat with a low craft hat. It was around a year and a half ago now, I've returned the items, and would really just like to have my account no longer trade banned. It is a lot to ask, but since I am no longer a threat to the community, I am wondering if it is possible.  

Thanks again- Krebsey

Maybe next time you should think twice before sharking someone. I really wish all sharkers would be banned but that's only going to be a dream for me I guess.

7 minutes ago, vakuuum said:

Maybe next time you should think twice before sharking someone. I really wish all sharkers would be banned but that's only going to be a dream for me I guess.

I was 14 years old, I wasn't thinking

I returned the items, and I genuinely feel remorseful about it. Do you really believe that people never change? 

49 minutes ago, 🍀Swazzy🍀 said:

The older ones all are because of that Blizzardy Storm KE, which I am happy to say I returned, which hopefully made up for some of the pain I caused to the original owner. The most recent one, which still dated at 8 months ago, was a lie. A few people have added me since all the scamming went down, threating to give them a key or two at the risk of being reported for scams that didn't take place. I'm not sure if that person was one of them, as it happened so long ago, but it is very likely. 

15 minutes ago, Krebsey said:

I was 14 years old, I wasn't thinking

I returned the items, and I genuinely feel remorseful about it. Do you really believe that people never change? 

I think if u prove it with valuable screenshots, you can make a reasonable appeal. In fact, you can make an appeal anytime you want. Not sure if they'll accept it tho.

Btw, I believe that people do change, but come on, 14 year? I had an inventory of $1000 at the age of 13 without spending any money or sharking anybody... please don't say you were young, young is when you are 9 year old playing minecraft on your mum's laptop.. 

1 minute ago, vakuuum said:

I think if u prove it with valuable screenshots, you can make a reasonable appeal. In fact, you can make an appeal anytime you want. Not sure if they'll accept it tho.

Btw, I believe that people do change, but come on, 14 year? I had an inventory of $1000 at the age of 13 without spending any money or sharking anybody... please don't say you were young, young is when you are 9 year old playing minecraft on your mum's laptop.. 

At the time I didn't really comprehend how much it would affect someone, but your right, I can't blame that on my age, 14 is old enough to realize what is right and wrong. Here is the screenshot of me returning, it went through a middleman as the orig guy didn't trust me and had me blocked, and the screenshot was taken from his side.  https://imgur.com/a/8t4dG                        

29 minutes ago, 🍀Swazzy🍀 said:

The irony is that you are a founding member of a 'Scam Prevention Group" https://steamcommunity.com/groups/ScamPreventGroup Idk if that was before or after the incident. Perhaps it may just be a redeemable factor to consider but a proof of repayment is definitely a requirement in order for appeals to be considered anyways

It was a while before, and yeah, it was ironic beyond belief. https://imgur.com/a/8t4dG  here is proof of the return, though, in my initial appeal I had already returned it. However, the appeal was over a year ago

Well i actually still remember you.you made a photoshop pic of your crappy low craft hat in order to scam a bliz KE

It lools like you regret what you did.looking at your trusts,you have done the same scam MULTIPLE times which is gon a be hard to appeal the ban.

This isnt the place to appeal the ban.

Go the main forums under website report.add all evidence

5 hours ago, vakuuum said:

This wasnt sharking.even steamrep agreed this wasnt sharking.the reason it was a scam and not a shark is coz this user made a fake picture of fake prices on what other sites pay for the item.he lied the price and deceived the user.

• A Delicious Cashew locked this topic

Archived