Did anyone's backpack just tank?

Teztagu

Yeah my backpack went down 200 dollars due to my unusual going down.

Anyone got an explanation or should I just get out while the getting is good.

5 minutes ago, ConnorTheScout said:

It probably wasn't your unusual, check the refined value, it just went down tanking everyone's inventory.

ah, so keys are destroying everything, neat

Bptf prices inventories based off (ref price in cash) x (amount of "ref value" of their inv). When the price of their inv in ref stays the same but the ref price in cash drops, it drops inventories prices in usd, while maintaining the same amount of value in keys.

I love how no one bats an eye when the value of their bp increases on the key chart from the ever "increasing" price of keys *ahem* ref value decreasing, but as soon as they see a drop from the price of ref decreasing everyone loses their minds.

2 hours ago, Teztagu said:

ah, so keys are destroying everything, neat

Nothing is destroying anything. The market economy is the market economy, prices will fluctuate, it's part of how capitalism works. 

Mine did and the thing is the ks fabricators went down (settled out) some were 5 keys according to bp.tf and now at like 5 ref so yeah went down

2 hours ago, Budi said:

Nothing is destroying anything. The market economy is the market economy, prices will fluctuate, it's part of how capitalism works. 

Some communist screaming is fading

5 hours ago, Lonster_Monster said:

Mine did and the thing is the ks fabricators went down (settled out) some were 5 keys according to bp.tf and now at like 5 ref so yeah went down

This happens if a fabrictator has sold recently and whoever had a grossly overpriced one listed, For shits and giggles i guess,  Removes it from the scm. Its a very iffy way of doing the prices but seems its never been changed back despite people complaining how misleading it is.

Archived