MOTHERF*CKING GOLDEN PAN SCAMMED

R3SP4WN

Excuse my language, I’m so done. 

So this guy unboxed a pan with only 300 hours or so. I know exactly what the fuck is going to happen next so I add this dude to make sure his shit doesn’t get stolen. He gets numerous scam offers and lowball while I was online and thankfully he consulted me for all of those. 

Suddenly though, I realize I’m going away for a school trip for a week. I tell my friend to not make any trade under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES and considering how I taught him every scam method out there, I leave feeling satisfied and relaxed. I come back and his pan IS FUCKING GONE. He literally thinks he donated his pan to tip of hats. 

https://backpack.tf/item/7196864499

Okay, it appears I was wrong, and this juje guy bought the pan BEFORE the previous guy was marked. I’m not sure whether is claim is true, but it checks out at least. Sorry for the trouble and Diamond your absolutely right about the dangers of a witch hunting in this case :3

i feel the rage however if you think someone bought a scammed pan,report the current owner for buying the pan,not by making a witch hunt over here

now,if he truly bought the pan,he can only get a perma ban on this site for trading with scammers but not a scammer tag at all.doesnt make sense

12 minutes ago, Diamond jozu said:

i feel the rage however if you think someone bought a scammed pan,report the current owner for buying the pan,not by making a witch hunt over here

Oh it’s a witchhunt alright. Excuse me for calling this guy out when he probably just  picked up a 2000$ Item for a ridiculously low price

2 minutes ago, R3SP4WN said:

Oh it’s a witchhunt alright. Excuse me for calling this guy out when he probably just  picked up a 2000$ Item for a ridiculously low price

did you even interacted with the current owner?what if he bought it with paypal money?

1 minute ago, Diamond jozu said:

did you even interacted with the current owner?what if he bought it with paypal money?

Nope. But considering there are almost 100 golden pans in existence, and this dude went out of his way to buy it from a MARKED SCAMMER? Must have been one fcking good deal

1 minute ago, R3SP4WN said:

Nope. But considering there are almost 100 golden pans in existence, and this dude went out of his way to buy it from a MARKED SCAMMER? Must have been one fcking good deal

so you just assumed that this user traded a low price for the g.pan?this is not how investigations even work.if he blocked you then yea but others than that i still dont see a reason for a 'scammer' tag because he bought it from a scumbag scammer.he will pay consequences for doing this but right now,dont assume things

what can we do anyways?the scammer got what he got and sold it.this is very common to happen.my opinion problem is that gabe keeps giving g.pans to noob traders just so then they would lose money.just like a burning KE.some random noob unboxed when they just installed tf2 and traded it for a halloween hat worth like 200 keys

this is why you should never assume something without doing a single effort and start a witch hunt.

i talked with juje and he told me he bought it for 1150 pure keys and had a buyout order to buy the pan for 2 weeks and THIS IS TRUE

if you go the history bp of juje,he owned 1183 pure keys

Tried to read this thoroughly to understand, and am slightly confused; when you say this guy "unboxed" a pan, do you mean he won it? Golden pans cannot be unboxed; they can only be retrieved through MvM like every other australium.

2 minutes ago, ItzPoppy said:

Tried to read this thoroughly to understand, and am slightly confused; when you say this guy "unboxed" a pan, do you mean he won it? Golden pans cannot be unboxed; they can only be retrieved through MvM like every other australium.

well technically wwhen you get the loot,its in a box but in other words,he got the pan as a drop  in mvm

Just now, Diamond jozu said:

well technically wwhen you get the loot,its in a box but in other words,he got the pan as a drop  in mvm

Ah ok, now I get it.

20 minutes ago, LSO said:

Golden Ban incoming.

Yes I know that was terrible. Thank you all.

I laughed way too hard and I hate myself for that.

Hello everyone and thanks to @Diamante jozu for letting me know about this. They also told me that the user banned it the next day.

the day that I bought , user was clean and did not know that the gpan was scammed

Publication of a purchase order of 1150 2 weeks to be able to buy my first Gpan

https://imgur.com/a/yrD4mlx

https://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198203177648#!/compare/1539043200/1539129600

29 minutes ago, Diamond jozu said:

this is why you should never assume something without doing a single effort and start a witch hunt.

i talked with juje and he told me he bought it for 1150 pure keys and had a buyout order to buy the pan for 2 weeks and THIS IS TRUE

if you go the history bp of juje,he owned 1183 pure keys

Well unless I've been drinking, I'm 99% sure he had a listing to sell that pan. I remember his listing was something along the lines of "Villionus violet best sheen" or something like that. Idk why he would attempt to sell it after buying it since his sell listing wasn't much different if I recall

15 minutes ago, 🍀Swazzy🍀 said:

Well unless I've been drinking, I'm 99% sure he had a listing to sell that pan. I remember his listing was something along the lines of "Villionus violet best sheen" or something like that. Idk why he would attempt to sell it after buying it since his sell listing wasn't much different if I recall

he was listing it.he told me he was trying to look for offers

giving a small update,juje has been suspended from backpack.tf for 3 days...this was probably his first time doing this mistake so yea tho its quite a young ban

2 hours ago, R3SP4WN said:

Excuse my language, I’m so done. 

So this guy unboxed a pan with only 300 hours or so. I know exactly what the fuck is going to happen next so I add this dude to make sure his shit doesn’t get stolen. He gets numerous scam offers and lowball while I was online and thankfully he consulted me for all of those. 

Suddenly though, I realize I’m going away for a school trip for a week. I tell my friend to not make any trade under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES and considering how I taught him every scam method out there, I leave feeling satisfied and relaxed. I come back and his pan IS FUCKING GONE. He literally thinks he donated his pan to tip of hats. 

https://backpack.tf/item/7196864499

Also if this juje guy truly bought the pan from the scammers, then I want his ass BANNED. Not a mark saying he trades with scammers, not a -trust, it’s 2000 bloody dollars, he needs a scammer tag from steam rep at the very least. This cunt also uploaded a screenshot on steam with 90 likes bragging about this pan. So salty right now, and I’m sure you can tell.

So he got a GOLDEN FRYING PAN with 300 hours... FFS, he's had better luck than me. 121 tours in... Only 5 Australiums, and not one of them is a Golden Pan...

I fail to understand why he got banned if he traded someone who was:

clean of marks

2 positive trust on bptf 

steam level 100+

3 hours ago, Diamond jozu said:

what can we do anyways?the scammer got what he got and sold it.this is very common to happen.my opinion problem is that gabe keeps giving g.pans to noob traders just so then they would lose money.just like a burning KE.some random noob unboxed when they just installed tf2 and traded it for a halloween hat worth like 200 keys

1 hour ago, o_xEternal said:

So he got a GOLDEN FRYING PAN with 300 hours... FFS, he's had better luck than me. 121 tours in... Only 5 Australiums, and not one of them is a Golden Pan...

3 hours ago, Bocks said:

seems legit

300 hours tho, gg. i havent had a single australium drop for 50 tours

4th tour my dudes.

4 hours ago, R3SP4WN said:

Excuse me for calling this guy out when he probably just  picked up a 2000$ Item for a ridiculously low price

Imo the guy should chargeback the paypal and donate the pan back to the rightful owner, or ToTH. That would be the right thing to do.

Archived