My suggestion has not passed nor dismissed.

GhostyOsty

14 hours ago, GhostyOsty said:

My suggestion has been going for 18 days straight, I've gotten decent amount of votes. 

https://backpack.tf/suggestion/5ba75c65cf6c751eb501029d

Can someone clarify this? Thanks.

Your suggestion is based only on sellers in classies and have no proof of sales. Your suggestion has most likely been ignored by mods so that you have the opportunity to close it yourself. Your votes are most likely all downvotes because your suggestion is not valid. You would be doing yourself a favour by closing your suggestion and trying again when you have proof of sales/buyers

9 hours ago, PolarQuote said:

Mine is been there for 21 days https://backpack.tf/suggestion/5ba2dadfcf6c756d5e172119 it's just a matter of waiting.

As a note for you, your suggestion has likely been put on hold because of your status. Your steam user profile says you have been a user since July 2018 (and you have 5 hours in tf2) which is very young and recent. The mods will probably see your profile and sudden uptake in trades as something to keep an eye on as caution for potential misrepresentation of items or attempt to manipulate prices. As long as you are genuine, then you have nothing to worry about. Just give it time.

5 hours ago, Findiculous said:

As a note for you, your suggestion has likely been put on hold because of your status. Your steam user profile says you have been a user since July 2018 (and you have 5 hours in tf2) which is very young and recent. The mods will probably see your profile and sudden uptake in trades as something to keep an eye on as caution for potential misrepresentation of items or attempt to manipulate prices. As long as you are genuine, then you have nothing to worry about. Just give it time.

Oh, i wasn't complaining. I can see how what i wrote sounded like that, yes i am more than happy to way, it won't change much anyways as it isn't leaving my bp however having an updated price is the correct way to go!

10 hours ago, Findiculous said:

Your suggestion is based only on sellers in classies and have no proof of sales. Your suggestion has most likely been ignored by mods so that you have the opportunity to close it yourself. Your votes are most likely all downvotes because your suggestion is not valid. You would be doing yourself a favour by closing your suggestion and trying again when you have proof of sales/buyers

ok, thanks. Might as well close it then, I'll keep on eye out for sales next time.

Archived