Issue with Premium Search

MailDaemon

I seem to be unable to search specifically for items with killstreak attributes, and I'm wondering if this is an issue with Premium Search universally, or if a Premium Membership is required for this.

Thanks!

Did you select under the Killstreaker menu whether the item you are searching for should filter Killstreak only weapons? If not, you need to select it under the Killstreaker menu after searching for the item in the item menu. I don't think it's a premium only feature as that's to uncensor the item owners in the search results.

chrome_2018-10-03_20-35-50.png

3 hours ago, ◇ Poppy ◇ said:

Did you select under the Killstreaker menu whether the item you are searching for should filter Killstreak only weapons? If not, you need to select it under the Killstreaker menu after searching for the item in the item menu. I don't think it's a premium only feature as that's to uncensor the item owners in the search results.

chrome_2018-10-03_20-35-50.png

I did. Killstreak weapons appear in the search, but I can't specifically filter them out, as selecting the attributes in the menu changes nothing for some reason.

I don't have this issue with the Classifieds Search, but for some reason this isn't functioning properly...

Archived