Statement on my usage of this site

٠•● Pollen Zest

Today is my birthday, how nice, but I've got something a bit more important to say than that.

I've used Backpack.tf since March 9th 2015, and done suggestions since November 21st of the same year, Bubbles Radio started over a month ago, it's been a highlight of my suggestions here, but I'd lying if I said everything has been all sunshine and rainbows.

To put it simply, and to keepp all involved anonymous, I'm unhappy with how the site is run, Some of the practices done on this site are terrible, counter-intuitive to the objective of the site and overall disgusting in how they are done, again I won't go into detail as I think nothing will happen, and I at this point I'm indifferent to the outcome.

What am I going to do about it, you may think, well it's simple, I'm leaving, unlike the time nine months or so ago when I did, it won't be via a ban (yet) I'll just stop, Though I admit, I'll probably do a few one off suggestions, probably around Christmas or April Fools Day, I've reached the end of what I want to do on this site, and it's time for me, to leave, depart, even grow up, as it were.

My departure is effective by October 3rd,10pm GMT, unless I choose to make it sooner.

To Lemons, Jarool, JoXu, OddFuture and any others still on the site, I wish you well, but this is no longer what I want to do with my life, It's time for me to close this chapter of my life for good.

And if anyone is wondering, for any suggestions of mine still open after that time, do what you want with them, To the mods, feel free to close them yourselves, As I'm not going to.

ya i sympathize with ya. some people have their heads firmly planted up their a$$. I've thought several times to myself "I'm never looking at bp.tf ever again in my life f#$k that trash sh$t from those stupid c$nt mutha f@ckers".... etc but after cooling down and realizing it's only the usual bullshit I calmly can find my center/balance and come back. take s step back. talk to those who can make a difference. explain your views. 

but, if you're done you're done and nothing anyone can say will change that then. someone else will slide in to fill your place. the interweb is a big place. cya round if that's the case.

(don't tell anyone I said this, but I actually found you to be one of the good things about bp.tf ... shhh tho. if that got out it'd ruin my rep for being a dick) ... might actually miss your work

10 hours ago, ٠•● Pollen Zest said:

Today is my birthday, how nice, but I've got something a bit more important to say than that.

I've used Backpack.tf since March 9th 2015, and done suggestions since November 21st of the same year, Bubbles Radio started over a month ago, it's been a highlight of my suggestions here, but I'd lying if I said everything has been all sunshine and rainbows.

To put it simply, and to keepp all involved anonymous, I'm unhappy with how the site is run, Some of the practices done on this site are terrible, counter-intuitive to the objective of the site and overall disgusting in how they are done, again I won't go into detail as I think nothing will happen, and I at this point I'm indifferent to the outcome.

What am I going to do about it, you may think, well it's simple, I'm leaving, unlike the time nine months or so ago when I did, it won't be via a ban (yet) I'll just stop, Though I admit, I'll probably do a few one off suggestions, probably around Christmas or April Fools Day, I've reached the end of what I want to do on this site, and it's time for me, to leave, depart, even grow up, as it were.

My departure is effective by October 3rd,10pm GMT, unless I choose to make it sooner.

To Lemons, Jarool, JoXu, OddFuture and any others still on the site, I wish you well, but this is no longer what I want to do with my life, It's time for me to close this chapter of my life for good.

And if anyone is wondering, for any suggestions of mine still open after that time, do what you want with them, To the mods, feel free to close them yourselves, As I'm not going to.

If you were so disgusted by how things were run, maybe you could specify as to what that was, so that’s your departure could mean for something, perhaps a call for action. If your talking about the rampant sharking problem, speak up. Especially with Halloween coming up,  and LOTS of god tier Halloween effects just waiting to be unboxed, we NEED to step up our measures to combat sharks. -trusts aren’t doing ANYTHING. Looking at you teeny.

9 hours ago, R3SP4WN said:

-

This is not a sharking discussion, and that topic has been talked about too much already.

Please do not get off topic of the original post

And for zest, hope you find joy or fun somewhere else instead if you’re leaving :) 

4 hours ago, Zeus_Junior said:

This is not a sharking discussion, and that topic has been talked about too much already.

Please do not get off topic of the original post

And for zest, hope you find joy or fun somewhere else instead if you’re leaving :) 

I suppose. Maybe if the mods would d—

getting off topic again, sorry. 

My main point is that op should really explain his reasoning for his departure.

23 hours ago, regi said:

He's leaving because he's done with the site. He, like some others, realised that their time could be better spent elsewhere. The third line basically explains it:

Do you logic?

Some of the practices done on this site are terrible, counter-intuitive to the objective of the site and overall disgusting in how they are done

WHAT PRACTICES OP EXPLAIN

• Administrators

Or maybe if you don't want attention you could not post attention grabbing leaving threads. :think:

2 minutes ago, Teeny Tiny Cat said:

Or maybe if you don't want attention you could not post attention grabbing leaving threads. :think:

That works too.

• ٠•● Pollen Zest locked this topic
  • ٠•● Pollen Zest unlocked this topic

Archived