Not able to make a price suggestion for an item.

SirLoaf

462745565_ScreenShot2018-10-01at10_24_12PM.png.d244d1f87ee34d6fb02a95169aa27579.png

So as you can see it said n/a for the BS category for this item, which is odd because I have one... So i went to my inventory and visited the page, but when I clicked the "make a price suggestion" button it gave me this red error. 1523136772_ScreenShot2018-10-01at10_41_29PM.png.c47427d2994de948cfc93c4c65b76094.png

soooooooooo I don't know what to do, because I would like to have a suggested price for the Battle scarred version of this unusual. I understand that the pro ks part is unpriceable because it "uses SCM prices" but I can ignore that for just pricing the item by itself. If this is something that I simply cannot do because I don't really make suggestions at all it was purchased for $49.90 on marketplace. Divided by

the current price of keys on marketplace which is $1.81 now that amounts to ~ 27.6 keys. The price of a key was 8 cents higher when I bought it but i think thats irrelevant. 

510505952_ScreenShot2018-10-01at10_10_47PM.thumb.png.19d80f8a44d93dd933e8351e7414cf80.png

Help me out if anyone knows anything about this, I'd appreciate it.

you can't suggest prices for KS'ed items.  my best guess would be to subtract the value of a proks nade launcher kit, but can't remember if that's allowed.  I feel like in this case it wouldn't work out so well though since the value of a proks is so high compared to the price you paid

8 hours ago, Vrakos Anthrakir said:

you can't suggest prices for KS'ed items.  my best guess would be to subtract the value of a proks nade launcher kit, but can't remember if that's allowed.  I feel like in this case it wouldn't work out so well though since the value of a proks is so high compared to the price you paid

Yeah I figured that. Honestly looking at the prices of the other skinned version of this item, I would say 27 keys is honestly an accurate price, maybe 25 or something. 

However: I cannot access the page for a "Isotope Butcher Bird Grenade Launcher (Battle Scarred)" because I don't have one, and clicking on the item in my inventory has been the only way I have found to visit a page for an item that 'doesn't exist'. However clicking his item takes me to this page, and we know the problem here. If you try to click on the battle scarred tab where it says n/a it just doesn't do anything. So idk

Archived