Why was one of my positive reps removed?

The Trojan Warhorse

I was just wondering why one of my positive reps were removed. I brokered an unusual for someone and they gave me a +rep on my backpack.tf profile, and it was removed just now. I looked through all of the reasons it could have been removed and none of them seem to apply to me. Any ideas?

16 minutes ago, Woifi The Viking said:

Cause it didnt match the requirements of trusts: 2Ayh1Zd.png

(You should read the complete the tutorial.)

Does brokering not count as "borrowing"? It's effectively the same thing, I had his item a d could have run away with it at any time, but instead I returned the keys that I got from selling it.

If you were brokering them, the trust should have mentioned it. The two in Woifi's screenshot don't have any specifics to indicate that you were brokering, or in any position where trust would have been required.

1 hour ago, Weedoof said:

If you were brokering them, the trust should have mentioned it. The two in Woifi's screenshot don't have any specifics to indicate that you were brokering, or in any position where trust would have been required.

I guess I forgot to read the actual contents of the positive reps. I just assumed he had mentioned the brokering and I'm not sure why he didn't

1 hour ago, The Trojan Warhorse said:

I guess I forgot to read the actual contents of the positive reps. I just assumed he had mentioned the brokering and I'm not sure why he didn't

You must also provide screenshots for proof that you brokered.

• The Trojan Warhorse locked this topic

Archived