need a bit of help

ElecTriX

so a couple of months back when i was trading alot i saw pepole brokering i though i should do it i try to broker for like 5% and nobody wanted becos i wasent trusted i didnt have much rep on bp.tf a frend suggested for me to start brokering for free to gain some reputation on bp.tf so i did that i asked a few frends on steam they werent much intrested in it.So i came across this guy i asked him to broker his like 10 key hat for free he straigh up called me a scammer and reported me on bp.tf keep in mind i had a 700$ inv at the time so i try to report his trust rating the admins did nothing but remove my couple of leggitamet reputations from other trades which sucks and till this day i still have that false negative rep looks like the admins dont give a fuck bout you https://backpack.tf/trust/76561198157452762

No one trusts people who randomly add them for brokering. Asking people on your "Friends List" Which are people who you have known for awhile and complete strangers are two different things. 

1.Don't add people at random then ask for their items. Thats what scammers do.

If they want their items brokered they'll message you first.

2.That trust report did have basis. It really looked like you're scamming him and he got proof.

NOT admins fault.

Now i suggest you talk to the guy and try to explain the situation to him. If he take it off congrats, if not just deal with it. 

Learn from this.

17 hours ago, Bahamo said:

1.Don't add people at random then ask for their items. Thats what scammers do.

If they want their items brokered they'll message you first.

2.That trust report did have basis. It really looked like you're scamming him and he got proof.

NOT admins fault.

Now i suggest you talk to the guy and try to explain the situation to him. If he take it off congrats, if not just deal with it. 

Learn from this.

Yes, scammers ALWAYS add people and immediately ask for their Unusual or whatever.

Also, like above, I would talk to the person and resolve the issue.

well just like everyone said,you cant just randomly add someone to ask them to broker.its stupid

also just having a 900$ inv doesnt mean you're trusted.there was an incident recently and it showed that even being the richest dude around here didnt mean he was trusted.basically there a rich trader which alot of people knew who he was and had an inv worth a few thousands of dollars and then suddenly he just scammed people.he did broker scam and paypal scam.he even scammed  a burning team captain,some rare glitched unusuals and paypal money around more than 10,000$ or so

Archived