automatic trade

skL

Id like to know how can I do automatic trades, like bots on bp.tf. Ex: I list an unusual for 30 keys, if people send me a trade offer with 30 keys for it, the trade offer is accepted automatically.

I know, that trade.tf provide free bots to use, and I know that they can automatically accept trades with right amount of metal/keys (not 100% sure about mobile authenticator), but I'm not sure if they list the item you want to sell only on trade.tf or on any other sites. You'll need chrome plugin called tampermonkey to be installed, and run that bot on your own pc. All the instructions are on trade.tf. But they won't give you the instructions if you're not wearing trade.tf in your steam nickname, they count that as premium upgrade lol

I used that bot for like a day or so cuz I was bored, nothing bad happened

Edit: also don't close the tab with trade.tf bot page cause this will turn off the script

27 minutes ago, skL said:

meh, I know nothing about programing

You can also rent a bot to do your trades via bot.tf for 6 keys per month. It's pretty handy for people who just want to get into automated trading and know nothing about programming.

NB: You may need to wait for more bot accounts to be available before you can start.

Archived