need help

joe

Well, here goes.

so uh just yesterday I was checking scrap.tf auctions  for some nice hats 

>see this nice hat, commando grade, strange, 1 of 1 terror watt feathered fiend 

>decide to offer 34 pure 

>guy says yes

>little do I know it was priced at 28

>checked the regular unusual version which is unpriced

>wait 2 hours 

>make the trade

>yay.m4a

>check my bp

>drops like 6 keys

>realize my horrible mistake 

>ask the guy for a trade back 

>"fuck you, no"

at least it was only a small loss.

the only question I have is whether or not i could manage to flip this for around 36 keys, because out of sheer stupidity I forgot to check the "strange unusual" version 

like I said earlier, it is 1 of 1. the lowest seller for any unusual feathered fiend is asking 32, but it's massed flies. other guy is listing for 45 but it has tf logo.. eh.

I guess you have two options:

Keep it on the market for around 36 keys in hopes of one day selling it for that price. 

Or

Try and sell it for something else and eventually turn that into 36 keys. 

Having done a lot of unusual trading myself, sometimes you just need to take the loss and make the most of what you can. Getting rid of something that you won't profit from anyway is good. 

Try and turn it into pure and offer around where you can think you make a bit of profit. 

the person could have used better words then a straight up f*** you, but it's not my place to judge.

look at the bright side, it's 1:1 and strange. meaning that you have the only one of it's kind. That being said, you could put in a price suggestion for it that you bought it for 34, and suggest the hat may cost some more, or less. i'm still new to when it comes to trading, so yea. goodluck!

Feelsbadman, but don't give up. I lost about 50 keys in a single trade, trading whilst pissed, because I completely forgot that flies is an ugly ass effect, because alcohol does that to you. Despite the odds I managed to dig myself out. 6 keys is 6 keys and it sucks when you have less than 40, but don't let this stop you, even if you make a key a day, you'll be back up in a week.

On 9/26/2018 at 2:31 PM, joe said:

Well, here goes.

so uh just yesterday I was checking scrap.tf auctions  for some nice hats 

>see this nice hat, commando grade, strange, 1 of 1 terror watt feathered fiend 

>decide to offer 34 pure 

>guy says yes

>little do I know it was priced at 28

>checked the regular unusual version which is unpriced

>wait 2 hours 

>make the trade

>yay.m4a

>check my bp

>drops like 6 keys

>realize my horrible mistake 

>ask the guy for a trade back 

>"fuck you, no"

at least it was only a small loss.

the only question I have is whether or not i could manage to flip this for around 36 keys, because out of sheer stupidity I forgot to check the "strange unusual" version 

like I said earlier, it is 1 of 1. the lowest seller for any unusual feathered fiend is asking 32, but it's massed flies. other guy is listing for 45 but it has tf logo.. eh.

Why not just make a new price suggestion for 34 keys?

Popstar.Never_Stop.Never_Stopping_2016.1080p.BluRay.H264-new.gif.2bd8c683b58fabfb32fded6c3946a01b.gif

Archived