I can't login to the backpack.tf trading site.

gamaspama

I keep trying to login to the backpack.tf trading site, but after I login with steam it takes me back to the homepage. In the corner where there is supposed to be my username and drop down menu I only see the sign in with steam option.

4 hours ago, gamaspama said:

I keep trying to login to the backpack.tf trading site, but after I login with steam it takes me back to the homepage. In the corner where there is supposed to be my username and drop down menu I only see the sign in with steam option.

i cant even login on steam, realized is the maintenance day! fucking christ though i got hacked!

On 9/25/2018 at 6:30 PM, PolarQuote said:

i cant even login on steam, realized is the maintenance day! fucking christ though i got hacked!

It's not a maintenance problem for me. I still can't sign in even though I'm signed into steam and scrap.tf.

18 hours ago, gamaspama said:

It's not a maintenance problem for me. I still can't sign in even though I'm signed into steam and scrap.tf.

only suggestions i have here is clear your cache and try a different browser

8 minutes ago, PolarQuote said:

only suggestions i have here is clear your cache and try a different browser

Yea was gonna suggest this

Clear cookies and things like that

I tried all that but it didn't work. Does it have something to do with the steam verification period? I mean, if I just wait a week will the problem be fixed?

It finally worked on one of the computers I've been trying it on. If you have you have this problem it will resolve itself with time it seems. It also seems that it may be connected to the steam verification period. In short, if clearing your cache and switching browsers doesn't work, wait a week and check again.

Archived