SweetrollThief

Hello. So I have my steam acc since 2015 and TF2 was the first ever game played and installed on steam for me. I never got into it and until this years summer only had about 30 hours in it. But my friends reintroduced me to the game and two days ago i cracked my first 100 hours and I don't feel stopping playing TF2 for a loooong time. It's just so good. Anyways I just wanted to say say a very big THANK YOU to all the people on the backpack.tf community, but also to the TF2 community in general. Everyone is nice and mostly willing to help with tricky choice and helping to learn how to be a better player. :) Special thanks to Friendly Guacamole (randriussr) on steam for reintroducing me to this fantastic game and it's community.

Shit, welcome back friend. Some people may say it's a dead P2W game, but they just don't get it, often they find excuses to throw hate on games they are not good at/don't like for some strange reason

Always good to have more people on board. Keep in mind the learning curve is horrific so don't feel bad if you're at 500 hours or something and still struggling. 
I don't know how you got 70 hours in within 2 days though... [edit - nevermind I can't read]

Welcome back! I was in the same boat except I was here around 2011 and quit for a few years actually. just got back into things again after a 1 week hiatus

2 hours ago, Alecto said:

Always good to have more people on board. Keep in mind the learning curve is horrific so don't feel bad if you're at 500 hours or something and still struggling. 
I don't know how you got 70 hours in within 2 days though...

two days ago i cracked my first 100 hours

he meant that 2 days ago is when he hit 100 hours, not that in 2 days he got 70 hours

Archived