Trading is in the toilet

Fuckie Finster

Trading sucks if you're broke, but I started broke as fuck, sure I invested later on, but I still know how to haggle that one apparent "awesome" hat banker in a plaza trade server, or at least I use to back when that shit was relevant. 

My in and out money wise is pretty nutty (weekly let alone monthly)

Find a server, build a friends list, get a contacts lists, learn to haggle. Save up 2 grand. Dump it into TF2, and watch you make some actual money for once.

I'll sell anyone who is new to trading looking to invest a solid deal for 35% ~ we're talking decent deals here

We breed our own little traders because its more profitable to do that, then if you were not around, fillin up space. It's why so many depressed people are in this community, because its attractive to depressed people, sometimes like in this case, it seeps out onto a forum post but in a week you'll be back at it, if you're not already. TF2 is a very welcoming community.

Go ask your folks for 500$, get a job, take a chance, do some research. I know many 16 year olds that have made more money via trading then most people do at 30 

God Tiers help out low tiers, they in tern go up to mid-high tiers, then they repay us by buying our shit, even if I only made 100 keys off the 10% of the people that actually come back and buy shit each month, thats an extra cool 170-180$ in my pocket, that helps offset any loss of potential profit from the original deal there so offers, and paints your name and rep in a very positive light, so even if they don't buy from you, there friends, or other trader buddies will.

Now you have an army of little mini wanyes, running around, befriending people who will look at there profile, see my dope ass backpack and want to trade me, ask there buddy and presto awesome interaction with me, and I give the buddy a good deal and the cycle repeats, soon the whole damn community knows your name and buys your shit all the time ez pz lemmon squeeze just do it for like 20 years like me and you'll figure it out and make a house a month

Drunk Wayne has spoken~!

On 9/26/2018 at 10:39 AM, The Wayne Train said:

Trading sucks if you're broke, but I started broke as fuck, sure I invested later on, but I still know how to haggle that one apparent "awesome" hat banker in a plaza trade server, or at least I use to back when that shit was relevant. 

My in and out money wise is pretty nutty (weekly let alone monthly)

Find a server, build a friends list, get a contacts lists, learn to haggle. Save up 2 grand. Dump it into TF2, and watch you make some actual money for once.

I'll sell anyone who is new to trading looking to invest a solid deal for 35% ~ we're talking decent deals here

We breed our own little traders because its more profitable to do that, then if you were not around, fillin up space. It's why so many depressed people are in this community, because its attractive to depressed people, sometimes like in this case, it seeps out onto a forum post but in a week you'll be back at it, if you're not already. TF2 is a very welcoming community.

Go ask your folks for 500$, get a job, take a chance, do some research. I know many 16 year olds that have made more money via trading then most people do at 30 

God Tiers help out low tiers, they in tern go up to mid-high tiers, then they repay us by buying our shit, even if I only made 100 keys off the 10% of the people that actually come back and buy shit each month, thats an extra cool 170-180$ in my pocket, that helps offset any loss of potential profit from the original deal there so offers, and paints your name and rep in a very positive light, so even if they don't buy from you, there friends, or other trader buddies will.

Now you have an army of little mini wanyes, running around, befriending people who will look at there profile, see my dope ass backpack and want to trade me, ask there buddy and presto awesome interaction with me, and I give the buddy a good deal and the cycle repeats, soon the whole damn community knows your name and buys your shit all the time ez pz lemmon squeeze just do it for like 20 years like me and you'll figure it out and make a house a month

Drunk Wayne has spoken~!

Saying "just put XXXX amount in Steam Account and start trading" actually proves him more right than anyone disagreeing.

I started trading 4 years ago with nothing more than 5€ for premium account(added 2 more premium accounts much later but did not pay from own pocket)

2014:

• 1.Nov - $25
  • 1.Dec - $64

2015:

• 1.Jan - $257
  • 1.Feb - $464
  • 1.Mar - $710
  • check my profile for rest

I did not -or had ever- own Aussie or Unusual at this point. Can anyone here honestly say this profit curve is possible today? I know I couldnt do it...

Must admit I only read about 2 lines of OPs post but I got the point about bots and trading. It HAS changed things and trading is not what it used to be but then again... NOTHING IS! Thats how things in life works -it changes with time

You either adapt to the new ways or stay behind, make alt. profiles and bitch about it.

Shuffle-new.gif.0d6fc59e62441efee45bbcf2ac613774.gif

• 2 weeks later...

i started with like $300 in items when i first started trading nov. 2017. look at my bp value now. Include an extra $400 from marketplace and scm sitting around. trading is far from dead. 

• 4 months later...

Please lock this thread! :) This is another one of those "oh my god i have 1 scrap and i wanna make milions but i can't, please help me everything is dying, refined and keys, pleeaaseee"!   LMAO  :)   

1 hour ago, ksolis01 said:

Tf2 trading is dying thread #696969696969696969. 

Yeah, they cant do "from scrap to milions" and almost every day we have crying posts.   xD  

Archived