Doing sfm posters for free

PootisMaster

I dont have a lot of free time but il manage ,the more effort you put in the request the more effort il put in the poster  

Ps:i am new so dont rage at me if it doesnt come the way you wanted

Pps:No i dont have any reference posters (Yet) sorry

ENJOY!😋

5 hours ago, PootisMaster said:

I dont have a lot of free time but il manage ,the mote effort you put in the request the more effort il put in the poster

ENJOY!😋

any artwork we can look at before we decide? 

If possible can you make a 1920 × 1200 wallpaper with a scout which is wearing a merc's mohawk painted Color No. 216-190-216, with a light dead of night and a clean bruiser's bandanna. And make him do the kazotzky kick. (My scout loadout :p)

Thank you in advance! 😁

If possible can you make me a profile picture of Sniper with the cosmetics Handsome Hitman, Villain's Veil painted Noble Hatter's Violet with the Smooth Assassin style, and the Conspicuous Camouflage? Can you do it from the neck up?

If it it is possible can you make me a pfp and a wallpaper of a spy wearing the Brotherhood of arms, Graybanns, and Triad trinket and make him do the "Buy a life taunt"?

Thanks!

13 hours ago, Lazered said:

If it it is possible can you make me a pfp and a wallpaper of a spy wearing the Brotherhood of arms, Graybanns, and Triad trinket and make him do the "Buy a life taunt"?

Thanks!

Sorry to bother but what is pfp?

14 hours ago, Nesquik Nibba™️ (✓) said:

No problem.

Also, are you currently working on these? Just wondering.

Yes i am i just dont hav a lot of time

I am sorry im beeing so slow but i have to update my sfm to make most of your posters

i have been trying to but i cant seem to  do it right

can any one please help me if u want these posters done give me some advice on how to update sfm i tried 3 TIMES help me please

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for late reply, if you click on SFM it should say something that looks like this and start updating:

Updating Source Filmmaker

||||||||||||||||

Time remaining: 24 minutes

View updates

Play game

You should wait until it's fully loaded, don't shut down or turn off your computer. Then it should be ready to launch. Let me know if you have any questions.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, hows it going man? If it would be alright could I maybe have a poster, small enough to be a steam profile pic or desktop, (whichever is best for you) of a demo with the outta sight, bearded bombardier, and highland high heels. The outta sight and beard I would love A Deep Commitment to Purple, and the shoes Muskelmannbraun. Thanks very much mate!

4 hours ago, hauntdorca said:

Hey, hows it going man? If it would be alright could I maybe have a poster, small enough to be a steam profile pic or desktop, (whichever is best for you) of a demo with the outta sight, bearded bombardier, and highland high heels. The outta sight and beard I would love A Deep Commitment to Purple, and the shoes Muskelmannbraun. Thanks very much mate!

Lmao you just wasted your time. 

To everyone who views this post, this guy is a fraudster. He has yet to make a single artwork on steam, and is so dim he doesn’t know how to update his sfm to the latest version. 

Don’t bother writing out details for a poster.

2 hours ago, R3SP4WN said:

Lmao you just wasted your time. 

To everyone who views this post, this guy is a fraudster. He has yet to make a single artwork on steam, and is so dim he doesn’t know how to update his sfm to the latest version. 

Don’t bother writing out details for a poster.

It's not like we're wasting more than 30 seconds, plus if we're on the backpack.tf forms it's not like that 30 seconds could be spent any better. It's like a scrap.tf raffle. You know you're probably going to lose, but why not.

On 9/22/2018 at 12:14 AM, PootisMaster said:

Pps:No i dont have any reference posters (Yet) sorry

ENJOY!😋

Its not PPS , it is PSS 🤐

Archived