What should I sell Green Energy Commando Elite for?

Terrastrike

It doesn't have a confirmed price. It's a heavy hat but has a great effect. I'm currently thinking about 35-45 keys but I'm not sure. What should I do?

17 minutes ago, johnny696996699 said:

I'd say somewhere in the high 20s or 30 max

Sunbeams is worth pretty much exactly 30, factoring buy and sell orders.

Id say 23-26 keys considering it’s strange. Zero percent you’ll sell for anymore unless you prey on someone who doesn’t know market prices. 

Also so wrong thread, remove this and post again in the price check section if you really need more advice.

14 hours ago, Terrastrike said:

It doesn't have a confirmed price. It's a heavy hat but has a great effect. I'm currently thinking about 35-45 keys but I'm not sure. What should I do?

I'll 1:1 for a g/e head full of hot air. fresh bp price 27 keys. trade offer link on my steam profile if you are interested

17 hours ago, Terrastrike said:

I think you can get in the region of 30 - 35, with demand for the Sunbeams one (8 in existence) reaching 28 keys and recently being priced at 35 - 43 keys. Of course, green energy is of lower value compared to sunbeams, but you do have breathing room to sell the GE Commando Elite at around 33 keys as there are only 3 in existence and you are the only one on Classifieds. I wouldn't sell for as low as these guys ^^ are pricing them at, especially if they're willing to offer that amount straight away.

You've only listed the hat for 13 hours so far. I'd say give it a couple of days and try to see the offers you're getting. 35 - 45 is pretty generous, but something close to the low-end (30 - 33) would be a rough estimate of what it's likely to sell for.

Archived