Worth getting a Jungle Inferno Pass?

This Particular User

Is it worth getting a Jungle Inferno Pass (pretty much what the title said, but...I'm gonna elaborate too)

would everything you get out of the contracts be worth paying ~$2.50 for it

and would there be any difference in getting a Campaign Pass or Contract Pass as of now?

1 hour ago, This Particular User said:

Is it worth getting a Jungle Inferno Pass (pretty much what the title said, but...I'm gonna elaborate too)

and would there be any difference in getting a Campaign Pass or Contract Pass as of now?

From a monetary standpoint no, the paints you get as rewards are now too cheap on the secondary market to break even.

If you want to give yourself some set challenges and achieve the australium contracker without boosting then it could be worth it.

If you want more money out of it, back when it was first released there was actually decent money in it to be made. As of right now, it's a great buy and has way more fun that your average shitty cup of coffee, yeah I'd still buy that.

What they said but I advise against the Amputator contract if you care about getting the Australium contracker
And as someone who doesn't have a friend willing/capable of being my med gf don't pick the Phlogistinator one either

32 minutes ago, Alecto said:

What they said but I advise against the Amputator contract if you care about getting the Australium contracker
And as someone who doesn't have a friend willing/capable of being my med gf don't pick the Phlogistinator one either

You can always go on Dustbowl for the Phlog contract, that's how I completed mine without remotely feeling any kind of remorse

14 hours ago, This Particular User said:

Do it for the australium contractor !! That's priceless imo. the skins are a side-bonus

1 hour ago, Adolf Storms said:

Do it for the australium contractor !! That's priceless imo. the skins are a side-bonus

Have the aussie contracker. It was alright for a week or so, but then i kinda forgot about it. Still keep it as the first item though for some reason

I don't really care about getting a gaudy gold slab on my ass to be honest. The contracts are kind of fun, but I don't know if I'd spend 1-2 keys/2.49 on it when I could use the money to invest in/buy something else other than a challenge mode for a game that I only half-enjoy now (you'd be surprised how far a key or two can get you/how cheap some half-decent games can get).

Maybe I'll get it, maybe I won't. I'm sorry your input basically made me go completely neutral, but

ye. Thank you anyway.

Archived