Steam screwing you over

Kevin the Chicken God

Today I got offered a spec. killstreak aussie FaN on my spec. killstreak aussie smg *cough cough buy now cough cough*

he sent me a trade offer and all that stuff, but I couldnt accept for ~1 hour because of how glitchy it is

while he was waiting, he got sharked out of it with a renamed strange smg

anyone else have any stories about steam screwing them over?

Was going to trade a few cheap unusuals to a guy for 3 buds. He traded me and then it glitched up. Decided to add him so we can trade later (I had to leave for dinner). Got back and it turns out he bought another guy's unusuals. Sucked. And now I am stuck with two unusuals that no one is willing to buy. =(

Was going to trade a few cheap unusuals to a guy for 3 buds. He traded me and then it glitched up. Decided to add him so we can trade later (I had to leave for dinner). Got back and it turns out he bought another guy's unusuals. Sucked. And now I am stuck with two unusuals that no one is willing to buy. =(

If you can quicksell I'll buy (assuming they aren't robo hats)

Well I remember I was buying craft hats once, and a guy added me to sell like 6 hats. I was ready, he was ready. I was about to make the trade and noticed one of the hats was a summer hat. It was clean. I clicked accept trade or whatever like a thousand times, but steam servers were down. After like 4 mins I got back on, the guy had removed me.

Someone was buying my vivid bonk helm for 27 keys but yeah steam wont let me trade, he bought something else. Sold my bonk a few days later for 30 keys anyways.

Was going to sell a terror watt heavy duty rag for 2.5 buds to a guy, but he ended up buying another hat because steam servers wouldn't work. had to sell it at 2.

Well I remember I was buying craft hats once, and a guy added me to sell like 6 hats. I was ready, he was ready. I was about to make the trade and noticed one of the hats was a summer hat. It was clean. I clicked accept trade or whatever like a thousand times, but steam servers were down. After like 4 mins I got back on, the guy had removed me.

Oh shit haha.

I saw some guy advertising on a trade server he'd give a bud for a gibus, they were 1 scrap at that time and a bud was 27 keys. Traded him, using the old trading (I miss it :c) and I couldn't find his name to add to my friends list and so I told him to keep it for me but when I came back on I just see in chat that he traded. Everyone on the server was going crazy and I was so pissed, managed to take a screeny, not sure if I still have it, was on my old account.

Just thinking about the topic, Steam wallet funds aren't refundable, right?

So that means that the money in your wallet is already now Steams' money, right?

If that's true, then why do they need to charge an extra fee when you purchase something off of the community market?

Don't they already have our money? It just doesn't make sense if the money put into our accounts is non-refundable yet not sent to Steam either.

So that means that the money in your wallet is already now Steams' money, right?

If that's true, then why do they need to charge an extra fee when you purchase something off of the community market?

Don't they already have our money? It just doesn't make sense if the money put into our accounts is non-refundable yet not sent to Steam either.

Why would they pass up free money

Man, I went to a Trade Server one day, and was selling my Moon Birdcage. Got Offered Phosphorous Chief Cap + Steaming Jefe. When we both are ready, Steam fucked up, and he disconnected. :c

I think its because taxes (and free money).

Archived