What does (Non-craftable) mean?

DiscoDonuts

In the spreadsheet, some items will have a regular one for a low price like 0.33ref and then a (Non-craftable) version for 33 keys or something. What's the difference and how can I tell which one I have?

An item, that can not be crafted.

Some of them is expensive because of their rarity, some of them is just overpriced in my opinion. You'll have it written under your item if its craftable, or uncraftable.

If you go to your backpack, the item will have a dashed border instead of a solid one. It will also say non craftable when you mouse over.
The difference is the source of the item - say for example tour of duty tickets. The ones bought from the mann co store are not craftable (although as far as I'm aware you can't use them in crafting anyway) while ones which come from crates as a bonus item are craftable. Or maybe it's the other way around. 

5 hours ago, OFWGKTA said:

An item, that can not be crafted.

Some of them is expensive because of their rarity, some of them is just overpriced in my opinion. You'll have it written under your item if its craftable, or uncraftable.

Wrong.it means you cannot use that item in the crafting system.it doeant mean its mkre rare.some ite.s can be considered such as some hats

55 minutes ago, Diamond jozu said:

Wrong.it means you cannot use that item in the crafting system.it doeant mean its mkre rare.some ite.s can be considered such as some hats

Well thats what I meant by "an item that can not be crafted", you can't use it to craft stuff. Also yes, it does mean that it is rare in some cases, for example non craftable earbuds, mask of shaman, etc

Archived