backpack.tf Singing Competition #2

Chilled Soda

Hello again! Everyone seemed to have a lot of fun with the last singing competition, so I'm going to host another one!

The style of the event will be the same; to enter, simply comment your bp.tf name, discord name, and the song you want to sing!

Again, there will be two unusual prizes... The first being a Neutron Star Wide-Brimmed Bandito, and the second being an unusual donated by @AJ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), a Blizzardy Storm Counterfeit Billycock!

There are a few slight tweaks to the process just to make things easier than last time!

1. If you want to compete, you have to reply to this thread (or msg me on Discord, forums, Steam) 2 days before the event starts

2. For a song to qualify, it must be over a minute long and have vocal substance (which is determined on a song-to-song basis)

3. Again, two categories, one Overall Best Singer and one for the Most Passionate Singer.

4. The Overall Best Singer gets to pick which unusual they want, then the most passionate singer gets whatever is left.

As per last time, the event will be streamed on my Twitch channel, which you can find here.

If you wish to donate to future events, you can do so here (just tell me that its for events) and you'll get a shoutout (plus I can host more of these kind of things). Anything helps!

The event will take place Tuesday the 18th at 6 PM GMT

Last Events Highlight Reel

Contestants

The Wishmaster - Gloria Gaynor - "I Will Survive"

FishTheFish - Gorillaz - "Superfast Jellyfish"

TheProcave - "It's Ok To Be Gay"

Zcrab - I wanna be famous - Total Drama Island intro song

heaven|tradeit.gg - Heaven#4445 - Smash Mouth - All Star

Deep Dark = Gorillaz-To Binge

Cynical - Cynical#5845 - Take Me Home, Country Roads - John Denver

Did y'all think I'd donate without joining in this time?

Cynical

Cynical#5845

Take Me Home, Country Roads - John Denver

Feels bad idk if I can sign up 

Gorillaz-To Binge

6pm-9pm (since I will come back from my job if they do accept my application today/tomorrow)

On 9/14/2018 at 9:44 AM, Zcrab said:

I wanna be famous - Total Drama Island intro song

OMFG that song is so good.

@The Wishmaster (AKA Ben) won best overall singer with a stunning rendition of Frank Sinatra's "Fly Me to the Moon"

@AJ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) won most passionate singer with a brilliant and nostalgic performance of John Denver's classic "Take Me Home, Country Roads"

Congratulations to the two! Will be in contact tomorrow to sort out the prizes :)

28 minutes ago, Chilled Soda said:

@The Wishmaster (AKA Ben) won best overall singer with a stunning rendition of Frank Sinatra's "Fly Me to the Moon"

@AJ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) won most passionate singer with a brilliant and nostalgic performance of John Denver's classic "Take Me Home, Country Roads"

Congratulations to the two! Will be in contact tomorrow to sort out the prizes :)

Thanks very much it was quite fun. However I would like to allow AJ to take first pick of the prizes and then donate the other unusual to the next event. I would also like to donate a Max's Severed Head under the condition that the next event allows people to perform in a duet.

15 minutes ago, The Wishmaster said:

Thanks very much it was quite fun. However I would like to allow AJ to take first pick of the prizes and then donate the other unusual to the next event. I would also like to donate a Max's Severed Head under the condition that the next event allows people to perform in a duet.

Yeah of course! I was planning on doing something spicy (and certainly more planned out) for the next event! Much appreciated Ben!

Congrats to Ben for winning overall, I guess I've gotta be here to listen to the next event! Duets going to have to start with teeny and pudding too

Archived