looking for assistance from a festive Force a Nature owner

SneakySpinarak

I'm deciding if I want to splurge on a collector's festive FAN but I don't have a very good idea what it looks like using it, or if the aesthetics are even visually pleasing at all. Because I'm rather lazy I'd like to find someone who would let me borrow theirs for about a half hour to mess around with. I would then tip said person a solid reclaimed metal. 

reasons to trust me with your precious festive force a nature: I wouldn't risk my bp and reputation over an item that's worth $0.81 USD

if you're at all interested in being a helpful and generous member of the community and being tipped a modest .33 refined, add me or reply here or whatever, thanks.

or, someone could hop into a server with you get what you want and 0 risk is taken.

Even going onto  trade server and asking around if someone has one to drop you, as you can pick them up.

I have a pro KS Festive FaN that you could play around with.

I'd loan it to you if (and only if) you want to provide collateral (4 keys which I'd hold until you return it, at which point I'd return the keys, no extra charge)

If you don't want to do that, I'd be happy to join you in a server and drop it for you, if you'd like. 

Archived