I am tired of people

morsavoladora1

I was on Vatican trading(i reached my trade goal btw) and i saw a dude willing to spycrab a key he won the first crab. Then we crabbed a key again and i won the  we did double or nothing and i won again.He runned away and now i found on my profile the same dude that runned reported me for *profile spamming* even if i just sent one comment triying to make he realize how bad is he doing.Also what should i do (i reported the report already)

2 hours ago, morsavoladora1 said:

I was on Vatican trading(i reached my trade goal btw) and i saw a dude willing to spycrab a key he won the first crab. Then we crabbed a key again and i won the  we did double or nothing and i won again.He runned away and now i found on my profile the same dude that runned reported me for *profile spamming* even if i just sent one comment triying to make he realize how bad is he doing.Also what should i do (i reported the report already)

Not much else you can do. Gather the screenshot evidence, leave the evidence with a -trust on his profile and report to Vatican mods. He'll be perma-banned there.

you aint the only one who got this too.i've goten these kind of scumbaag multiple times.

jut gather all the sorts of evidence and get him banned

• morsavoladora1 locked this topic

Archived