Attention!! I am going to try and destroy all of the sharpened volcano fragments!!

Z1Pyro7

The sharpened volcano fragment is a bad weapon, 20% less damage just to light people on fire which is what pyros primary and various secondary options do already. They need to be destroyed!!!! I am willing to do the task, but I need your help I need everyone to send me your sharpened volcano fragments so that they can be properly ‘taken care of’.

https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=425473385&token=ErdzY2qb

32 minutes ago, Puffballcheeto said:

how are you going to "take care of them". Collectors fragment maybe?

yeah i dont understand how he will destroy them

I will say goals like this (trying to control the world's supply of an item) are fun and all, but for them to be tenable, you need to focus on the limited versions.

Instead of focusing on the regular volcano fragments that number well over a million with more being dropped all the time, focus on the ones that there will never be more of, like the Collectors (~150), Vintage (5,500), non-craftable (1,200), and Genuine (13,300) quality versions.

14 minutes ago, Scott Bakula said:

I will say goals like this (trying to control the world's supply of an item) are fun and all, but for them to be tenable, you need to focus on the limited versions.

Instead of focusing on the regular volcano fragments that number well over a million with more being dropped all the time, focus on the ones that there will never be more of, like the Collectors (~150), Vintage (5,500), non-craftable (1,200), and Genuine (13,300) quality versions.

I think it would actually be really cool if OP tried to destroy all the vintage ones

edit: doing this on your own would cost you ~$8,744 if my math is correct

So you want to destroy a basic feature of the game because you dislike it? I assume that you don't even use the weapon, and by your logic, you consider the people that do weaker and thus easier for you to handle, so why not try to encourage all of the "not woke" people to use it so you'll have an easier time winning? 

That idea wouldn't cost you a dime, but it would require some heavy propaganda. 

18 minutes ago, Z1Pyro7 said:

You can only buy 7 of the same weapon at a time. Why?

plus if you somehow manage the astronomical feat of demolishing over a million of them and only a couple thousand are left people will start taking notice and they'll end up selling in the multiple key range, and then everyone will equip it to show off their rare volcano fragment and you've essentially created a larger monster by bringing popularity to a more elusive weapon  

21 hours ago, Rexem2017 said:

yeah i dont understand how he will destroy them

can't you just delete items...

15 hours ago, Z1Pyro7 said:

You don’t actually need to, I’d prefer if u did that way more would be gone but If you don’t feel like giving them well don’t 

there's no reason to send them to you in order for you to destroy them when we can do it ourselves if we wanted

3 hours ago, Ankle Jack said:

Guys i dont recommended give him the sharp dresser. I found that he just sold them for pure.

He did this before with sharp dressers? LOL - is that reportable for scamming?

12 hours ago, Seiko said:

He did this before with sharp dressers? LOL - is that reportable for scamming?

No I haven’t even had a sharp dresser before

Archived