profit or loss?

joe

Well, here goes... so uh basically I had an auction on scrap.tf and for some stupid reason I had it set to "any items accepted", 70% if", and some guy sniped the hecc out of my auction with a vivid plasma executioner. I had a smoking soldier stash, purple energy toy soldier, and a d@d virtual headset, just wondering whether or not it was a huge profit, or a huge loss because i feel like it might be seriously overpriced...

43 minutes ago, joe said:

Well, here goes... so uh basically I had an auction on scrap.tf and for some stupid reason I had it set to "any items accepted", 70% if", and some guy sniped the hecc out of my auction with a vivid plasma executioner. I had a smoking soldier stash, purple energy toy soldier, and a d@d virtual headset, just wondering whether or not it was a huge profit, or a huge loss because i feel like it might be seriously overpriced...

I mean realistically it should be like 50 keys, but im sure you can get more due to that high bp price

51 minutes ago, joe said:

u got HOSED. i was gonna bid on that auction. was nice stuff. sad 2 see it go for that executioner 😕

18 minutes ago, Adolf Storms said:

u got HOSED. i was gonna bid on that auction. was nice stuff. sad 2 see it go for that executioner 😕

hosed.. yeah uh I offered this on a 1 of 1 orbiting planets hungover hero and the guy didn't mind doing the trade.. didn't go through with the trade tho :< wish someone else would've bid but eh. shit happens 

Just now, Bekfust said:

Ahh, I remember offering on that auction. Guess I won’t be getting those 3 sweet hats for 86 keys. Sorry to hear what happened, dude.

Some other guy said he could do more than 86, but i feel you bro... it was my fault to set it to "any items accepted"

54 minutes ago, joe said:

Some other guy said he could do more than 86, but i feel you bro... it was my fault to set it to "any items accepted"

why is this even an option

23 hours ago, joe said:

I wonder what auctions are for... never bidded on one before 

I'm sorry.

not even what I was talking about. and "bidded" isn't a word, the past tense of bid is bid. don't hurt yourself kid stay in english class. 

23 minutes ago, SneakySpinarak said:

not even what I was talking about. and "bidded" isn't a word, the past tense of bid is bid. don't hurt yourself kid stay in english class. 

my bad

guess your stuff was worth around 100 and vivid exe with three in existence is also still valued around 100 at least... - not a bad trade, its all fine imo

Archived