People are trying to artifically inflate the price of pans

XenSakura

A. That’s allowed. 

B. They’re not going to have a significant effect. I once sold off 1000 pans listed all at the same time and iirc the price was unaffected. 

4 minutes ago, Scott Bakula said:

This will be about as successful as other people's attempts to drop keys back down to a handful of refined.

How many is a handful

I hope this works just so that I can see the reaction in the thread. I'll happily be the suggester if the proof is there :)

Manipulation is not manipulation if the manipulation is not manipulative.

10 hours ago, FishtheFish said:

I think you're taking that meme thread too seriously. It looks like something created for a quick laugh lol

They're actually rying though. Half of them have bought pans and listed them at 2 keys.

15 minutes ago, Mew2! said:

They're actually rying though. Half of them have bought pans and listed them at 2 keys.

Trying but falling flat.

There's still 3 pages of bots selling at 0.61-0.66 refined and 50+ Marketplace.tf listings at $0.04.

To raise the price of pans you need a fuckton of them. And they are constantly dropping still, so the supply wont run out. Even me buying about 500 balloonicorns in a couple weeks didnt affect the price of them too much, and they are in much shorter supply then pans.

Archived