Solution for incompleted unusual suggestions

Teh Betmon

This is a reformulation of my old idea,, lets get to it

We all had that time when you spend lots of time on an unusual suggestion and then you find out that your proof is not enough or not valid for some reason.

My suggestion would be a feature that allows the suggesters to drop there proof/notes in a box so the others wouldn't fall to the same mistake (or they can use it as a slight reference)

Thoughts ?

Again, you might not have researched enough or other sales might have popped up soon after you took a look at it.

You're making the assumption that everyone here make very high quality suggestions something could easily be missed  deferring other suggesters when there might actually be enough proof. 

Too many variables to account for and cons greatly out weight the pros.

Again, you might not have researched enough or other sales might have popped up soon after you took a look at it.

You're making the assumption that everyone here make very high quality suggestions something could easily be missed  deferring other suggesters when there might actually be enough proof. 

Too many variables to account for and cons greatly out weight the pros.

-Well.. this one is a lot different, the last one was about warnings that i agreed it might deter people from searching for more proof.

-Not really, this might be useful to the new suggesters as well

-I don't see how this will cause problems, notes and extra proof is more like a motivation unlike the last suggestion.

I don't see how this will cause problems, notes and extra proof is more like a motivation unlike the last suggestion.

People would see it as "someone else tried and failed" thus defering people from taking those suggestions.

It's actually a lot harder to follow up on someone else's proof, your suggestions being a prime example as nearly all your suggestions are you just listing the trade and what it sold for (even when there was no comment indicating what was traded) with no comments nor any links which confirm it has indeed sold for what you claim requiring mods and others to check anyways.

Again it assumes that you didnt overlook anything

People would see it as "someone else tried and failed" thus defering people from taking those suggestions.

It's actually a lot harder to follow up on someone else's proof, your suggestions being a prime example as nearly all your suggestions are you just listing the trade and what it sold for (even when there was no comment indicating what was traded) with no comments nor any links which confirm it has indeed sold for what you claim requiring mods and others to check anyways.

This is an advantage for both sides, the people looking for fast suggestions(low tiers, etc)  and those who suggest for the very old price ones

My proof isn't much to talk about, like it won't cost me anything to post what I've searched, but the mods are satisfied and i don't get criticism from the voters,, but if its really causing issues i have no problem explaining my proof more.

Archived