Introduce a more clear warning that someone is known to offer unbalanced trades to inexperienced users

sleepyhead_

im not triggered lol, just trying to prove them wrong. but who cares if they call me a sharker the definition is so fucking weird its baffling

I just think it's unfortunate that an administrator of the site has taken the time to meticulously lay out the history of sharking that's gone on and yet he's unbanned and still allowed to use premium to find more sharking opportunities.

Same goes for the other offenders mentioned in this thread.

• Administrators

Everyone makes uneven trades or profit trading wouldn't exist. I don't think it's our role to be the mediators for the entire community in a free market, since any value we put on sharks would be entirely arbitrary and nothing we do would satisfy everyone. I understand why this is frustrating to some, and I have tried to compromise and allow trust so that there is at least some warning to users, but as far as bans go the requirements will remain the same - proof of deception. As far as I know, the same goes for both the partner sites you're a mod on @Sniper Noob so I could do without the criticism when you're no quicker to police the so-called sharks yourself. 

As for this thread, it's a mess of a drama bomb and I'm not leaving anything open that involves personal attacks on other users. Take it as a lesson - if you want to have these discussions, keep it general in nature if you want it left open in future.

• Teeny Tiny Cat locked this topic

Archived