parts for my ungodly rare weapon

SneakySpinarak

yo whats good so a while back I finished building one of my dream weapons. I tracked down a tradable headtaker with the exorcism spell and then purchased an elusive strangifier for it, and a glitched villainous violet spec killstreak kit to go with the purple theme. My masterpiece is now nearly complete, I know I want to put full moon kills or another halloween themed part on it but the last two are a bit of a toss up. my boy told me to go for taunt kills, dominations or critical kills. I think dominations is stupid on every weapon (except maybe the rocket launcher cause of the achievement). Otherwise though I'm clueless so I turn to you guys, what parts should I slap on this baby? 

i wouldnt go for taunt kills.how many taunt kills can you really get it by normal skills?exept on trading servers or etc..

Im not sure the sheen will actually show on the weapon. Same for when people place it on hats etc. It doesnt show there either :S

4 hours ago, DanielDee said:

Im not sure the sheen will actually show on the weapon. Same for when people place it on hats etc. It doesnt show there either :S

It probably will.

During halloween 2014 the unlocked haunted crates had a small chance to drop strangifiers for several halloween items like the HHHH and the gibuses, as well as killstreak kits for the headtaker: https://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/440/Specialized Killstreak Horseless Headless Horsemann's Headtaker Kit 

So despite being very rare nowadays, the weapon is set-up to show sheens

5 hours ago, DanielDee said:

I have done this before. sheen showed for me and other players on this weapon

7 hours ago, DanielDee said:

it shows.

I believe there is only 2 other axes identical to mine, one of which is untradable. 

the rest are missing some part of the combination exorcism, spec kit, or strange quality. 

Nah pretty sure there's a few more. I have two friends with one each and I know of others around, including with pro ks that another friend of mine also has.

Archived