Steaming/Smoking/Blizzardy Storm/Stormy Storm

Julia Gillard the Honest

I think that these have hit their bottom and am seeing (very) gradual rises. At the very least, they're not being produced and dropping any more, I think. Thoughts? Is this a good time to start actually accepting them as stable unusuals now?

I think that these have hit their bottom and am seeing (very) gradual rises. At the very least, they're not being produced and dropping any more, I think. Thoughts? Is this a good time to start actually accepting them as stable unusuals now?

The amount of them in circulation is too damn inflated for them to go up in value.

The amount of them in circulation is too damn inflated for them to go up in value.

Although, now that they're not being unboxed every 5 seconds it has a chance to gain popularity again. Stormy/Blizz were well liked when they came out. They only got destroyed when people realized how common they were. 

Although, now that they're not being unboxed every 5 seconds it has a chance to gain popularity again. Stormy/Blizz were well liked when they came out. They only got destroyed when people realized how common they were. 

This be very 100% true

I think people have realized the Pro KS effects really add to the smoking / steaming particles total aesthetic. I predict a modest bump at least in those two in the market. I just don't know about the storm effects...they seem really lazy and uninspired, and I fear they will be bottom dwellers for the forseeable future.

they seem really lazy and uninspired, and I fear they will be bottom dwellers for the forseeable future.

Stormy/Blizz are the most inspired of any of the 2nd gen effects, not to mention they were the only ones, which were ever really worth anything...Both storms were up with beams/scorching/burning for quite a while. 

Does N&B counts as well? Cuz I've noticed that some N&B hats are getting rarer on the market.

Yea they are getting rare. But I dont think more valuable. 

I found that most people who want an unusual will look for a nutsn bolts hat since they are the cheapest. 

Yea they are getting rare. But I dont think more valuable. 

I found that most people who want an unusual will look for a nutsn bolts hat since they are the cheapest. 

which has always been the market for nb, and why nb rarely ever has issues selling. 

But, its interesting, there are far more 2nd gen effects in existence, but the total number on the market aren't anywhere near that much....hats which have 30-40 in existence will usually, at most, only have 4-5 on the market.

Stormy/Blizz are the most inspired of any of the 2nd gen effects, not to mention they were the only ones, which were ever really worth anything...Both storms were up with beams/scorching/burning for quite a while. 

They are bad in every sense of it.  The only reason I can see them being near burning/scorching is that they were very different from other effects so people may have given them extra value due to that.

A hat may be rare on the market but that does not mean there are none transacting.  I agree with Hausome in that they make a good backdrop for your killstreak effects.

I got at or above my buyouts on the last three smoking hats I sold and I was at or above bp.tf high value (Beak, Helmet without a home, Cannonball). I did really like the smoke with my Pro KS effects as Hausome pointed out above. That may play a bit into the demand.

Archived