Key price

metablack20109vr

Hey guys,i just wanna ask my fellow traders abt the current price of keys on marketplace,they were usually above 1,90 and after sometime that im away they went down to 1,87 to 1,89 also there is 9 pans for sale on marketplace which is something i have never seen before,is that normal?

Normal is a tough word to use because the connotation is a consistency over time which does not happen often in the TF2 economy. It would be better to ask if its unusual (thank you I'll be here all week), and the answer is no. Keys deviating by a few cents from day to day is ultimately not a big deal. Keys are still sometimes sold for $1.90 on marketplace, and regardless, keys decreasing by one to two percent in real world currency on a secondary market trading site is not a sign of a weakening economy.

Having multiple pans for sale for cash on an automated site is likely to be the new commonplace. Its easy to purchase, and you do not have to worry about being online to ensure a sale. There's no haggling to lower the price, or someone asking if you'll accept an unusual as a substitute for an amount of keys. The more efficient a trading method becomes; the more widely it will be used.

Archived