How do I find a good broker?

animallover

I havent really used brokering services except once or twice but now I have a new unusual to broker, its kind of low tier <100 keys and was wondering where I can find nice and efficient people to broker it for me, thanks so much in advance!:))

If you had to pick between the two I would say Hugh is more trustworthy. Always be careful on who you trust your items to. A ton of broker scammers are on the loose ever since Merp went on a scamming spree. 

1 hour ago, Loaferman said:

If you had to pick between the two I would say Hugh is more trustworthy. Always be careful on who you trust your items to. A ton of broker scammers are on the loose ever since Merp went on a scamming spree. 

Hasn't Hugh cashed out?

I'm a fairly good broker I guess?

Brokered a lot of low tiers and even have some experience with 100 key hats.

Currently brokering a Stormy Storm Brass Bucket, 4th time I'm brokering for the guy.

I brokered quite a bit and 95% of the time got these guy's B/O even if it was ridiculously high bc they bought at a low discount. 

Another hat I might broker soon is a GE Dapper Topper but I would need the okay from the guy if he really wants to do it.

2 hours ago, Mucy the Insane Psychopath said:

I'm a fairly good broker I guess?

Brokered a lot of low tiers and even have some experience with 100 key hats.

Currently brokering a Stormy Storm Brass Bucket, 4th time I'm brokering for the guy.

I brokered quite a bit and 95% of the time got these guy's B/O even if it was ridiculously high bc they bought at a low discount. 

Another hat I might broker soon is a GE Dapper Topper but I would need the okay from the guy if he really wants to do it.

whats with your recent trust?it has nothing to do with it being trustworthy at all.also if you're gonna be a broker,try and have your clients to put screenshots of your brokers.it helps out alot.take a look on mine

The last guy I forgot to report for the +trust since it has nothing to do with trading.

The others I can only say to look at my profile from a bit ago (specifically June or July) since I often used tags to mark brokered hats.

Also use compares if you're not convinced yet.

Honestly I’d recommend no one, brokers can only be so trustworthy. Many times they cash out and scam some poor person in the process as a way to leave with extra money. Just try and trade on your own because no one is 100% trustworthy. 

9 hours ago, Mucy the Insane Psychopath said:

The last guy I forgot to report for the +trust since it has nothing to do with trading.

The others I can only say to look at my profile from a bit ago (specifically June or July) since I often used tags to mark brokered hats.

Also use compares if you're not convinced yet.

if your clients are gonna need to use compares,its gonna take time.ust use my advice.it saves alot of time...

9 hours ago, Vagisil said:

Why broker? Do it yourself. It’s way more fun if you ask me.

Some peeps don't have time, I brokered for someone that checked in like every 2 weeks and was just super pumped to have 160$ more in his PayPal at the end of the broker agreement

Archived