double Orbiting Fire combo in game?

spoyk

Im looking to possibly get a double Orbiting Fire combo and I like the way it looks like on loadout.tf, but I want to know what it looks like in game

Does anybody have screenshots or video of the combo? Google only comes up with 1 relevant result and its at a bad angle

If you wanna go double orbiting fire, do it. I am sure it would look great.

But if you wanna go super overkill... one time I had a Burning + Flaming Lantern + Orbiting Fire set on my engineer. Damn was it nice.

11 hours ago, spoyk said:

Im looking to possibly get a double Orbiting Fire combo and I like the way it looks like on loadout.tf, but I want to know what it looks like in game

Does anybody have screenshots or video of the combo? Google only comes up with 1 relevant result and its at a bad angle

I have had 'double' orbiting fire combos a few times. Unfortunately it never showed about 80% of the time in game. The fire was timed the same and only showed as 1 orbiting fire if I didn't have the effect adjusted. If adjusting one of the orbiting fire effects it would bugger-off across the map or just not show. OF is a gr8 misc effect, just double OF doesn't work :)

3 hours ago, Adolf Storms said:

I have had 'double' orbiting fire combos a few times. Unfortunately it never showed about 80% of the time in game. The fire was timed the same and only showed as 1 orbiting fire if I didn't have the effect adjusted. If adjusting one of the orbiting fire effects it would bugger-off across the map or just not show. OF is a gr8 misc effect, just double OF doesn't work :)

And thats exactly why big boys go for green + purple confetti / triple flies

Archived