the report section for scam/bug reports

Diamond jozu

1.i know this seems a small and lazy thing but it would be nice when a scam report is on,there should be a hyper link to the 'accused's' profile on bp.tf.the only way i can view it is by copying the numbers and paste it on rep.tf to find it

2.i noticed when a scam report is opened,there is no hyper link to find the report via bp.tf profile.

for example:if a user has been reported and has a pending report on scam and when someone sees their bp.tf profile,they are unable to check if the user has any pending report.i think this one should be more prioritized more.

• Administrators

You can just search in reports if you really need to find them. I don't see why pending reports need to be linkable on their profile. They weren't even public at all until recently.

1 hour ago, Teeny Tiny Cat said:

You can just search in reports if you really need to find them. I don't see why pending reports need to be linkable on their profile. They weren't even public at all until recently.

im talking about how rep.tf gives 2 hyper link which is the steamrep profile and any unconfirmed reports.this would be useful to inexperienced traders.

for example if a victim is approached by a scaammer but if the scammer doesnt have a ban nor an untrust but has trusts while the victim has no trusts or anything,this makes it easier for the scammer to do cash trade with the victim because the victim is unable to find any pending or past reports

• Administrators
10 minutes ago, Diamond jozu said:

im talking about how rep.tf gives 2 hyper link which is the steamrep profile and any unconfirmed reports.this would be useful to inexperienced traders.

for example if a victim is approached by a scaammer but if the scammer doesnt have a ban nor an untrust but has trusts while the victim has no trusts or anything,this makes it easier for the scammer to do cash trade with the victim because the victim is unable to find any pending or past reports

I mean that's a request for rep.tf not us. You can also just easily search reports as stated above.

i think what he is trying to get at is alot of new users only use bible.tf aka backpack.tf and not anyother trading site therefore it might be useful for backpack to have a "pending report" system much like rep.tf or steamrep has

• Administrators

Pending reports don't mean anything, and since any serious reports are handled relatively quickly I don't see why this is a necessary change.

Archived