is unusual trading worth it?

animallover

2 years ago it would definitely have been less but as of 2018 the market is filled almost entirely with bots plus the fact that lesser people as time goes on makes me wonder if it's profitable. I have enough pure lying around to get back to unusual trading but I'm not sure if it would be worth my time, would it be a good idea for me to get back into trading?

I restarted trading 4 months ago and didn't throw too much interest into it for the first month, my starting capital was 30 keys and it was much easier to trade my own way than follow someone else's methods. Some people choose to make lots of small profits that add up over time such as the buy qs and re qs strategy. It depends on what you want but I'd suggest you start with roughly 15 to 20 keys and just work your way up, using whatever strategy you see fit

Edit: saw you had 34 keys in your bp so that's a fine starting point

Trading is always profitable. As the market changes you must change with it or you will lag behind. Just like in any market knowing what sells and what doesn't is a good starting point. Just find methods of making profit and do what you think works best. Most trading can be learned through experience so just do your best with trial and error and before long you will be making profit steadily and without err. Experience>Online Tutorials (This is my personal belief there is no right or wrong way to trade)

To be honest, what is going to keep you invested in trading boils down to two factors:

1. Do you have an end goal?

2. Do you enjoy all the things that come with trading (dealing with people, having a sales-focused mentality, willing to be calm through losses, meeting new people along the way, etc.)

Trading is fun for me, because I get to meet some interesting people while experiencing thrill of profits (when they do happen.) Basically, jump back into it for sure if it's something you will enjoy doing. If not, you'll get frustrated with the influx of bots, phishers, sharks, etc. 

Archived