what to do with large amounts of pure

joe

I've got 78 keys pure but I have literally no idea what to do with it. can anyone tell me what I can do, or how to spend it?

I find it almost impossible to spend keys, for some reason 

The best thing for trading is having an end goal or something to strive for. For some, it can be something as simple as getting Strange/Collectors/Killstreak versions of the weapons they use most or just a specific hat. For others, it's getting a great loadout for every class. For me, it's amassing a metric shitton of Green Confetti.

That's the big question to ask yourself: What's your trading goal?

1 minute ago, Scott Bakula said:

The best thing for trading is having an end goal or something to strive for. For some, it can be something as simple as getting Strange/Collectors/Killstreak versions of the weapons they use most or just a specific hat. For others, it's getting a great loadout for every class. For me, it's amassing a metric shitton of Green Confetti.

That's the big question to ask yourself: What's your trading goal?

you know, now that I think about it itd probably be to have a good loadout... but then again, I'm a complete moron, and I usually don't know how to spend my pure  

32 minutes ago, joe said:

you know, now that I think about it itd probably be to have a good loadout... but then again, I'm a complete moron, and I usually don't know how to spend my pure  

Most people don't. I didn't know what to do with my keys, but I ended up using alot of it to buy the Cloudy Moon Baker Boy.

Best decision, because it looks real nice :)

Scott has the right idea. go for what you want.

Otherwise, put that pure towards trading and buy quicksells and stuff, make some profit, get more pure, buy a better hat.

Or just Cash out.

• joe locked this topic

Archived