help i get sharked and scammed

SPOONKY

this happens 2 hours before, i have a peculiar trade whit a guy who change his prfile and make private his account but my items still in his account, he scammed me the kazotsky kick, a spec ks awper hand and a dragon slayer rocket launcher.
here is his profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198427039829/
report or make the objets untradeable in backpack.tf please thanks :).

Captura.PNG

d.PNG

yes its my fault but, i fail this time because is a profesional killstreak and i trade it instantly but after i checked the price, in 3 years i fail in a simple scam :c

backpack.tf can't make items untradeable, it's not affiliated with steam.  I also fail to see how you were scammed or sharked since you haven't actually explained anything or provided chat logs and such

5 minutes ago, KAITO said:

how.

we trade a dragon fury(dragon slayer) and the bandito strange for my dragon slayer rocket launcher and a taunt, that moment suddenly trade again and got baited by the gloves of running urgently

1 minute ago, Vrakos Anthrakir said:

backpack.tf can't make items untradeable, it's not affiliated with steam.  I also fail to see how you were scammed or sharked since you haven't actually explained anything or provided chat logs and such

i cant find the chat logs because he instantly blocked me and make his profile private

Eh, people make bad trades all the time and realize later. Chat log is important to see if he actually tricked u or not. If he didn't, it's all on u. 

P.S. Always check prices here :3

1 minute ago, Macho Man Randy Savage said:

Eh, people make bad trades all the time and realize later. Chat log is important to see if he actually tricked u or not. If he didn't, it's all on u. 

P.S. Always check prices here :3

the chat logs are not in english, is useless put the logs if are in spanish

9 minutes ago, SPOONKY said:

the chat logs are not in english, is useless put the logs if are in spanish

There are plenty of Spanish speaking users on this site, plus Google Translate is a thing that exists.

• SPOONKY locked this topic

Archived