Unfair Ban Appeal

c01e

I am requesting to have my ban appeal revisited, specifically by an official besides Woifi. Here is the response I got from then, after they made me wait 16 days for a definite answer. Not only did I NEVER claim to use a friend's account, he falsely claimed that I have used my alternate accounts (Which are no longer in use) to scam, since the one I am appealing for. This simply isn't true, and the same goes for his fourth sentence. That story isn't quite matching? I'm having trouble understanding that sentence, the only time I mentioned my brother was when I was describing one of the accounts connected to my ban, which happens to be owned by my brother. I used this account for a scam behind his back, but  I no longer have ANY want or need for either of those accounts, so I don't care if they stay banned. In conclusion, I was given not only an incredibly long trial, but an unfair one too.

• My problem is that you used the other accounts, including your friends. And that's not as long ago as the initial scam (attempt). How could I trust someone who uses his friends account like that. Also he claims that you are his brother so that story isn't also quite matching. You keep saying you are different now but I dont see you taking responsibility really, and you just make this appeal because you feel left out. Declined.

2 hours ago, c01e said:

the only time I mentioned my brother was when I was describing one of the accounts connected to my ban, which happens to be owned by my brother.

And why does every scammer sob story somehow involve *insert scammer's brother here*:thinking:

• Administrators

You're a scammer alt who demonstrates zero remorse in your appeal. Woifi was kind to give you any kind of chance, I'd have auto declined your appeal just as I am locking this thread.

• Teeny Tiny Cat locked this topic

Archived