I"m unable to see my own Unusual effect, what is going on?

Hervé

So I've searched it up on Google and it seems I am and wasn't the only guy who had an issue with this problem in the first place. I've noticed that while visiting certain forums/threads on this issue it seems like a lot of Orbiting effect unusuals such as ( Flaming Lantern in my case for example ) don't seem to appear in game while I taunt and look over my head. However when I look at my loadout in menu, the Unusual effect is present with the orbiting Pumpkin. I was wondering if this was a general Steam issue or is it coming from me? If so, how do I fix it?

10 minutes ago, Bocks said:

Just untick the "Adjust Unusual" box and it should be fixed. It's a common issue with Halloween and EOTL effects too.

I did that but it doesn't work

if I'm not mistaken, I'm pretty sure that this can't be fixed because it's a glitch. it happens to a bunch of unusuals with orbiting effects.. then again I could be wrong 

3 hours ago, joe said:

if I'm not mistaken, I'm pretty sure that this can't be fixed because it's a glitch. it happens to a bunch of unusuals with orbiting effects.. then again I could be wrong 

also happens to End of the line, sadly

Archived