Time to buy altcoin! XRP,ADA,NEO,LTC....

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LegoTonix

• TroLL Pumpkiin

• The Avatar

• Sniper Noob

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll just leave this here.     Wouldn't want anyone to get any wrong ideas about this stuff...

Bump. Amazing time to enter altcoin market. December will be altcoin season. Do your own research, not an investment advice. Just my 1.5 years crypto trading experience. WAN - $0.47 IOT - $0.30

Technical analyze and market cycles. They are down like more than %95 against usd from the peak level. Most of them won't make new highs but even a bounce can make 10x. That's the reason im in right n

Posted Images

On 7/23/2019 at 1:01 AM, TroLL Pumpkiin said:

image.thumb.png.a281c5addb1940b3d9554dd7c36c8219.png

That's the coin i bought. Right now its nearly $0.006 each. We'll see what will happen until the end of 3. Quarter (1. oct.)
right now no one is interested in but when the time comes exchanges won't even handle the user traffic. Market cycles never lie.

-50% for now but will moon soon in Q4 at least 500-1000% so will be still nice profit

18 hours ago, LegoTonix said:

-50% for now but will moon soon in Q4 at least 500-1000% so will be still nice profit

yes there is 1 quarter delay but uptrend will be even stronger! buy before its too late. tf2 is dying, crypto is mooning

On 8/15/2018 at 4:05 PM, TheProcave said:

Only altcoins worth getting are Stellar, Tether, Dash and Tron and HODL them hard.

Otherwise, most altcoins are gonna crash any time soon.

Believe me, I was at dogecoin when I bought it for 0.005 and sold for 0.01 lmao

Correct. Now that BTC is pretty much fukd due to its high transaction fees and low processing speed its now all flipping over to BCH. BCH and then BTCSV.

All the hype is around metanet at the moment which is has the CEO of the creator of BTC. Dr Craig Wright aka Satoshi Nakamoto https://nchain.com/en/the-metanet/

On 7/23/2019 at 1:01 AM, TroLL Pumpkiin said:

image.thumb.png.a281c5addb1940b3d9554dd7c36c8219.png

That's the coin i bought. Right now its nearly $0.006 each. We'll see what will happen until the end of 3. Quarter (1. oct.)
right now no one is interested in but when the time comes exchanges won't even handle the user traffic. Market cycles never lie.

Dogecoindark AkA Verge is such a shitty non-privacy scam coin. Move on buddy, XMR > XVG

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/20/2019 at 12:01 AM, FLAIMBOT_ said:

i dont understand this shit because it just seems like hustlers trying to hustle hustlers. at some point it seems like just luck

None of these coins have any real value, it's just perceived

• 1 year later...