Time to buy altcoin! XRP,ADA,NEO,LTC....

LegoTonix

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/21/2018 at 1:25 AM, TroLL Pumpkiin said:

Bump. Amazing time to enter altcoin market. December will be altcoin season. Do your own research, not an investment advice. Just my 1.5 years crypto trading experience.
WAN - $0.47
IOT - $0.30
NEO - $9
KMD - $0.68
SNT - $0.021
WTC - $1.46
GNO - $12.1
HYDRO - $0,002477
MFT - $0,004280

Some of the coins i like with current prices. Let's see what happens within a month. 

it took longer than i expected, but they are even cheaper now. In late 2017 everyone said lucky to crypto investors that invested before 2017. Those people invested in times like this. Crypto is crazy cheap now.

image.png

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/19/2018 at 5:09 PM, LegoTonix said:

hit 3000 as expected.

now look like reversal time to buy bitcoin and others altcoin i think.

now 11k

alts is still at great price

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, LegoTonix said:

final bottom on alts last call..

people will get rich from alts within a few months

Currently im cashing out my entire backpack as fast as i can to buy cheap altcoins.Buying XVG at 60 sat zone, hoping it to go to 500.

17 hours ago, TroLL Pumpkiin said:

Currently im cashing out my entire backpack as fast as i can to buy cheap altcoins.Buying XVG at 60 sat zone, hoping it to go to 500.

got anything u wanna quicksell? i got 50 keys

Curious as to exactly why you all think altcoins are "cheap". What valuation metric are you using other than the fact that they went down 50% last year? 

All these cryptocurrencies are bad investments. The only currency I trust is real money, have you seen what's happened with these cryptocurrencies? They are risky, I wouldn't touch them if I were you. The only somewhat safe one is Bitcoin. And even then, Bitcoin is very shady.

On 7/20/2019 at 9:53 PM, SportsGuy63 said:

All these cryptocurrencies are bad investments. The only currency I trust is real money, have you seen what's happened with these cryptocurrencies? They are risky, I wouldn't touch them if I were you. The only somewhat safe one is Bitcoin. And even then, Bitcoin is very shady.

No risk no gain. I buy when people call crypto is dead. Right now altcoins are dead and that's the reason I invested nearly my whole tf2 bp to them.
BTW "real money" has no value, its just a paper, its not backed by anything, except millitary power (lol)

On 7/18/2019 at 5:49 AM, Sniper Noob said:

Curious as to exactly why you all think altcoins are "cheap". What valuation metric are you using other than the fact that they went down 50% last year? 

Technical analyze and market cycles. They are down like more than %95 against usd from the peak level. Most of them won't make new highs but even a bounce can make 10x. That's the reason im in right now.

image.thumb.png.a281c5addb1940b3d9554dd7c36c8219.png

That's the coin i bought. Right now its nearly $0.006 each. We'll see what will happen until the end of 3. Quarter (1. oct.)
right now no one is interested in but when the time comes exchanges won't even handle the user traffic. Market cycles never lie.

3 hours ago, Elisonn said:

Which altcoin would you recommend investing in right now?

I invested in ICX, XLM and XVG this year. Do your own research and only invest you can afford to lose.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived