are aussies worth it..?

joe

I'm considering buying an Aussie frontier justice but I've never bought an australium before... all I'm wondering if whether or not it'll sell well or if I should buy it or not :thinking:

If you're buying it for keeps, then you shouldn't really worry about the price too much.

As for if you're looking to buy australiums to resell, you're going to be up against bots and high-tier traders who are willing to wait quite some while until their items sell for pure. In the end, it's not really worth it given the time it takes to attempt to resell an australium in a saturated market and the small profit margin that is available. Sure, you could make some bits of refined here and there, but for the long-term, there are much better options.

20 hours ago, joe said:

I'm considering buying an Aussie frontier justice but I've never bought an australium before... all I'm wondering if whether or not it'll sell well or if I should buy it or not :thinking:

20 hours ago, Mengh facepalms. said:

If you're buying it for keeps, then you shouldn't really worry about the price too much.

As for if you're looking to buy australiums to resell, you're going to be up against bots and high-tier traders who are willing to wait quite some while until their items sell for pure. In the end, it's not really worth it given the time it takes to attempt to resell an australium in a saturated market and the small profit margin that is available. Sure, you could make some bits of refined here and there, but for the long-term, there are much better options.

Pretty much what Mengh said. Also if buying for keeps, I would recommend you check Steam Market for one. Plenty on there constantly undercutting each other and the Pro KS ones aren't much more expensive than non KS. Also you might pick one up which has parts attached which is always a nice addition to it. (It wouldnt increase the value for reselling much though. This is more for if you want to keep it)

• joe locked and unlocked this topic

A lot of them are cool, pretty much any primary (and medigun) will draw attention. Just don't be that guy with a $300 gun who clearly can't use it.

On ‎8‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 2:14 PM, Mengh facepalms. said:

Im interested in how often australiums get flipped. The margins aren't necessarily amazing, but they get traded so frequently it can balance it out. Same goes with max's heads.

Archived