Jump to content
rave

Brokering your fine unusuals <3

Recommended Posts

rave    9
rave

i'm offering a brokering service so you dont have to trade your own unusuals. here's why you should trust me

-4 years on steam

-steam level 21

-9 trust on backpack.tf

-im a successful trader myself, prior to cashing out, according to bp.tf I peaked at 385 keys, which is wrong because its way higher.

- i've brokered many items in the past such as high tier Captain Space Mann's, Mid-tier hat with no names, high tier hound dogs, ect. 

 

there will be a fee of course, as I am doing this to try to get more stuff to get back into trading myself. Depends on the price of your unusual and demand is how much the cut would be. 

 

tips are always welcome ;^) https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=189422363&token=sF6jI4K5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Torb | Elite Spell Trader™    142
Torb | Elite Spell Trader™
1 hour ago, rave said:

i'm offering a brokering service so you dont have to trade your own unusuals. here's why you should trust me

-4 years on steam

-steam level 21

-9 trust on backpack.tf

-im a successful trader myself, prior to cashing out, according to bp.tf I peaked at 385 keys, which is wrong because its way higher.

- i've brokered many items in the past such as high tier Captain Space Mann's, Mid-tier hat with no names, high tier hound dogs, ect. 

 

there will be a fee of course, as I am doing this to try to get more stuff to get back into trading myself. Depends on the price of your unusual and demand is how much the cut would be. 

 

tips are always welcome ;^) https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=189422363&token=sF6jI4K5

Cashing out + brokering + low inv value. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rave    9
rave
2 minutes ago, Torb | Elite Spell Trader™ said:

Cashing out + brokering + low inv value. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I cashed out in the past and I recently came back to trading. I enjoy the higher tier trading and that's why I want to broker. On top of that, it would help me get back into trading and get some $ to get my own hats. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Torb | Elite Spell Trader™    142
Torb | Elite Spell Trader™
Just now, rave said:

I cashed out in the past and I recently came back to trading. I enjoy the higher tier trading and that's why I want to broker. On top of that, it would help me get back into trading and get some $ to get my own hats. 

Can you hardly call "385 keys" (which btw theres no proof u ever had that, sus much) high tier?
4 years on steam: how is that relevant?
steam level 21 : so you paid a level up bot a few keys

9 trust on bptf: None for brokering

- i've brokered many items in the past such as high tier Captain Space Mann's, Mid-tier hat with no names, high tier hound dogs, ect. : Proof or its fake

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rave    9
rave
4 minutes ago, Torb | Elite Spell Trader™ said:

Can you hardly call "385 keys" (which btw theres no proof u ever had that, sus much) high tier?
4 years on steam: how is that relevant?
steam level 21 : so you paid a level up bot a few keys

9 trust on bptf: None for brokering

- i've brokered many items in the past such as high tier Captain Space Mann's, Mid-tier hat with no names, high tier hound dogs, ect. : Proof or its fake

I said 385 keys is incorrect, because my backpack peaked at around $1050. I tried looking back in my backpack history, but it seems that the highest I could find is around $500-$700. 

I honestly see nothing wrong besides the fact that you're taking the piss. I could try to find proof of my brokers in the past on outpost.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Torb | Elite Spell Trader™    142
Torb | Elite Spell Trader™
Just now, rave said:

I said 385 keys is incorrect, because my backpack peaked at around $1050. I tried looking back in my backpack history, but it seems that the highest I could find is around $500-$700. 

I honestly see nothing wrong besides the fact that you're taking the piss. I could try to find proof of my brokers in the past on outpost.

Taking the piss? No, just pointing out how there's very little reason to trust you, the only thing that shows trust is paypal rep.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rave    9
rave
Just now, Torb | Elite Spell Trader™ said:

Taking the piss? No, just pointing out how there's very little reason to trust you, the only thing that shows trust is paypal rep.

mate, im in the position where you're attacking me rather than giving me a chance even if there is "very little reason to trust me." I can have one guy in specific who I still talk to confirm that i'm trustworthy. I might be brokering a SFB HWNN soon aswell. P.S. I found three outpost trades of items I brokered, I was dumb enough not to mention I was brokering them in the description, but they are there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AD⚡HD    101
AD⚡HD

Torbs daily argument, I was worried I was gonna miss it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vrakos Anthrakir    307
Vrakos Anthrakir

 

1 hour ago, rave said:

mate, im in the position where you're attacking me rather than giving me a chance even if there is "very little reason to trust me." I can have one guy in specific who I still talk to confirm that i'm trustworthy. I might be brokering a SFB HWNN soon aswell. P.S. I found three outpost trades of items I brokered, I was dumb enough not to mention I was brokering them in the description, but they are there.

should link 'em here in the first post

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Torb | Elite Spell Trader™    142
Torb | Elite Spell Trader™
20 minutes ago, AD⚡HD said:

Torbs daily argument, I was worried I was gonna miss it 

Can't miss the show :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mehhhhhh    66
mehhhhhh

what happened to the good old days of making money from mowing lawns and selling lemonade

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
saveriocello    100
saveriocello
1 hour ago, Torb | Elite Spell Trader™ said:

Can't miss the show :P

hmmmm

https://backpack.tf/u/76561198208062409

 

 

just saying old cashed out accounts that come back to broker is a very high sign on an account that got bought illegally and will be used to scam others 

all your rep is over a year old

you also have many friends on your friends list that run a huge scamming ring that specialize in buying accounts for this purpose 

https://backpack.tf/u/76561197965753543

https://backpack.tf/u/76561198127164669

https://backpack.tf/u/76561198129073740

https://backpack.tf/u/76561198365266693

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Torb | Elite Spell Trader™    142
Torb | Elite Spell Trader™
1 minute ago, saveriocello said:

hmmmm

https://backpack.tf/u/76561198208062409

 

 

just saying old cashed out accounts that come back to broker is a very high sign on an account that got bought illegally and will be used to scam others 

all your rep is over a year old

you also have many friends on your friends list that run a huge scamming ring that specialize in buying accounts for this purpose 

https://backpack.tf/u/76561197965753543

https://backpack.tf/u/76561198127164669

https://backpack.tf/u/76561198129073740

https://backpack.tf/u/76561198365266693

That's what i was subtly getting at, cashing out + brokering is never a good mix, old rep along with that too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rawrxdallday    10
rawrxdallday

level 21 is no feat to brag about nor to trust anyone because of it. Some of your +trusts don't have anything to do with brokering nor do they have to do with trusts. Most of them are under 5 dollar things like 17 trading cards and such and a guy +trust you for sellin an unusual..? Not to mention they are a year old. 385 keys is no feat to boast about either and according to bp you peaked at ~500 but that may be wrong but without proof very unsubstantiated. Also those brokers you did you should get a lil proof as well. Not trying to hate on you but I advise you to get a lil proof of 1000 dollar inventory, those high tier brokers, accumulate a better inventory and gradually work your way up to be trusted enough for unusuals, and then you should make a new backpack post later on in the future. Right now it is extremely suspicious and unusuals are no joke if you're looking to broker any at all those things would be your best bet. Best of luck to you and your brokering and hopefully later on in the future I see you become a reputable succesful broker and I hope you don't pull a Merp and dip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Diamond jozu    226
Diamond jozu

Take a look on my bp.tf trust.thats how i make my client more comfortable

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mew2!    17
Mew2!

Definitely a scammer. Your steam account has been relatively dormant for years now, plus you didn't broker unusuals back then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
crazeeguy    5
crazeeguy

Downvote me to hell if you'd like, but he's brokered for me. Year-ish ago at this point, helped me out immensely by selling a a Scorching Stainless Pot and an Atomic Captain Space Mann. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LSO    10
LSO
41 minutes ago, crazeeguy said:

Downvote me to hell if you'd like, but he's brokered for me. Year-ish ago at this point, helped me out immensely by selling a a Scorching Stainless Pot and an Atomic Captain Space Mann. 

Sure, but there's a high chance this is not the same owner of the account that was active back then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rave    9
rave
32 minutes ago, LSO said:

Sure, but there's a high chance this is not the same owner of the account that was active back then.

I actually just got home, and yes this is the same owner. We still talk over discord to this day.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mrs TS    225
Mrs TS

At the end of the day, if you dont trust the person, then dont use him to broker your stuff.  No need to get all medieval on a person. :wub:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AD⚡HD    101
AD⚡HD
1 minute ago, Mrs TS said:

At the end of the day, if you dont trust the person, then dont use him to broker your stuff.  No need to get all medieval on a person. :wub:

 

Stop being rational, this is the internet 

 

 

(although I think most people here are calling him out to protect other users, not themselves)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Keks    3
Keks
13 hours ago, Torb | Elite Spell Trader™ said:

low inv value.

Well, many low-value traders could be a broker. I mean, I brokered a unusual with a low inventory

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mucy the Insane Psychopath    0
Mucy the Insane Psychopath

Look at me, I've brokered stuff with a low steam level, not being long into trading, traded brokered stuff with my stuff in the past in order to get easier to sell stuff, owned multiple hats like a MHP Space Mann, Scorching and [email protected] Bloke's, [email protected] Sensei etc.

 

Only difference is I have trust for brokering AND it's recent. But really ever since Merp went on his spree I'll be honest, every broker gets suspected as a scammer.

Though yes, it's very suspicious that he has multiple accs on his friends list that are involved in scammer rings and the rest of stuff you said seems also sis to me.

 

I'll be honest, I don't wanna go ahead and call him trusted nor a scammer.

It remains to be seen and it'd be wrong to ban someone without anything done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Festive Black Dragon    8
Festive Black Dragon

I’ll just be here to bring this topic to a close

 

9 hours ago, crazeeguy said:

Downvote me to hell if you'd like, but he's brokered for me. Year-ish ago at this point, helped me out immensely by selling a a Scorching Stainless Pot and an Atomic Captain Space Mann. 

There is no proof of you doing this you have not left any trust on the users profile and if he was brokering he’d have asked you to leave a trust for him

 

A few reasons to not trust and trust this guy

 

 

Not Trust

 

1)User has been dormant for a while but has suddenly come back with the intention of brokering 

 

2)User has 9 trust like he says but none of em say anything about brokering 

 

3)All trusts are for items equal to or less than 10 keys don’t trust with high tier stuff

 

4)Anyone with common sense would have left a + trust for an item worth 385 keys being brokered safely(its human nature is to be extremely happy after getting something you were afraid you wouldn’t get and would hence show gratitude)

 

5) Account cashed out because they might be done with trading then why would he come back to broker? 

 

To Trust 

 

Just don’t do it

 

 

 

 

 

Keep in mind I have not checked his backpack history I could have gone deeper but I’ll just leave this much here should be enough proof

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×