themed unusual weapons

joe

i know that themed unusuals are thing, but are themed unusual weapons a thing? for example: "cool" pina polished shotgun 

(yes I know, this doesn't really seem themed.  i couldn't think of any other skin/effect combos at the time )

I dont think thats themed.themed to me would the colours like king of the jungle minigun woth isotope or sand cannon rocket with hot or liquid asset stickybomb with cool

5 minutes ago, Diamond jozu said:

I dont think thats themed.themed to me would the colours like king of the jungle minigun woth isotope or sand cannon rocket with hot or liquid asset stickybomb with cool

so would a "hot" pizza polished shotgun also count as themed..?

1 hour ago, joe said:

so.....skins are just trash in general?

we know what you're trying to do.thats a bad force theme unless yours is  FN

I have a hot shot to hell pistol that's MW, I think its kinda themed since a lava skinned pistol is giving off heat. It's not really a good reason to overprice it though. 

16 minutes ago, Diamond jozu said:

we know what you're trying to do.thats a bad force theme unless yours is  FN

I feel like a complete moron asking this question ,but what does the wear have to do anything at all with this 

1 hour ago, joe said:

I feel like a complete moron asking this question ,but what does the wear have to do anything at all with this 

Items with a lesser wear are not as often sought by high tier collectors, if it's not FN people usually want it cheap.

Overpricing a non-FN item removes that value.

Well, I don't think a weapon being themed will raise its price up by any kind of significant amount like an unusual hat with a certain effect would :P It's mostly the wear conditions/strange/rarity factors that jack up the prices for weapon skins. That being said, there are a couple of cool ones that I can think of :

Macaw Mask with a mostly white pattern (rarest color in macaw masked pattern) with some blue, along with the "cool" effect, so it kinda looks like the weapon is a hunk of frosted out ice or something.

Then there's the energy orb thunderbolt, hot fire glazed, isotope uranium (its look might not be themed in a sense, but that name though xD) --- these are just a few. There are several other neat ones out there --- but no, I don't think their prices would be too far off compared to their similar counterparts with other effects. 

• joe locked this topic

Archived